Suspicious Phone Call or Text

The Liberians are gone buck ape the last few days.

3 Likes

What’s going on? I’ve ignored calls from Liberia and Chad in the past 24 hours.

Ive got calls from Morocco and Comoros. None from Romania though :persevere:

No idea they’ve half the country rang in the last two days. I got one from Comoros :comoros:

Do ye’re numbers begin with 087? Seem to be 087 numbers that are being targeted

I had a google and spotted this doozy from some media type, does this guy post here, pun is shitty enough anyway

I had a call on 087 from the same Comoros number. Missed the call so did not get the opportunity to string them along.

They only ring once. It’s to get you to call back. €7 a min then

Got one from Comoros too. Had to look up the international dialing code. I don’t even return calls from people I know, so was never a great target.

Got one too.

So you are as ignorant in real life as we get from you here?

Even more so if anything.

I have a @Rocko like aversion to phone calls. I prefer to let people text if they have something to say.

5 Likes

Fucking call from Liberia woke me up at 10 past 7 this morning. :rage: Another missed call from Morocco on Monday.

A couple from Ontario in the past few days. How do these cunts get the numbers?

1 Like

They have their homework done anyway, zoning in on gormless sorts like @Horsebox

1 Like

I’d say that might actually be someone looking for you mate :sweat_smile:. Don’t think Ontario is the scammers location of choice

Big time…wait, what?

2 Likes

Nah mate they said they were from some investment firm before l hung up

I’d say that black bastard @ChocolateMice is phoning you all on his honeymoon… He’s certainly not banging his wife anyway posting here all day.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: