Swimmix

Anyone know what the temperature is like in Seapoint/The Forty Foot at the moment?
@Horsebox? @artfoley?

Its lovely I was in last Saturday. Absolutely jammed out there though. Looking forward to a load of swimming in kilkee this weekend.

I’d guess at 14-15 degrees

twas lovely and warm on sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I’ll be heading there later on.

If you see a shiny dome lad swimming out to try and stop a small girl in a ring trying to cross the shipping lane to howth thatll be me!

She could grow up to be an Olympian if she didn’t have you holding her back.

2 Likes

Alas, I haven’t been out in weeks. That will change this weekend though.

Or an evening herald headline…

2 Likes

So on that basis you’d let a 4 year old who cant swim, in a ring swim into an international shipping lane and try to swim 6.8 miles without proper protective clothing. She’d probably get hypothermic by the time she’s only half a mile out. that’s before you account for currents and deflation of the ring.

Looks like I’ll be seeing you in the childcare court at some stage then

1 Like

You can do anything if you just believe.

1 Like

Utter bollox.

If you wanna test that theory why don’t you believe that you’re bulletproof and put a loaded shotgun in your gob and pull the trigger

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure glas was yanking your chain mate,
Anyway there’s no Olympic event where you swim in a blow up ring.

2 Likes

Why would I believe that? You’re being irrational Art.

Art hasn’t got the hang of TFK quite :joy:

1 Like

It’s hard to know with glad tbf. Then again Glas would love a blow up ring event for the gay community!

Stupid unnecessary comment, Just admit Glas made a fool out of you and move on from it.

1 Like

No I won’t, and keep your snout out of it

1 Like

Glas is one of my Favs here. Take a pop at Glas and you take a pop at me.
Ok fatchops ?

I’ll take a pop at whoever I want. Now go and bask in your insignificance, I’m done with you

6 Likes

Good luck @flattythehurdler a few rough hours ahead.

3 Likes

Best of luck @flattythehurdler

1 Like