Take care the next time you are in Coppers

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]Clymidia or however you spell it can lie untested for years so felt it was the safer optionā€¦
.[/quote]

men catch it alright but i think it doesnā€™t do as much damage to them but can make a woman infertile?..its a dose of tablets to get rid of itā€¦most doctors have equipment now and all you do is piss into a cup and he puts it into a machine that spins round like a microwave and checks for thingsā€¦the days of the umbrella scraping and crawling out of the wellmans just off dorset street with the traffic backed up for miles at the lights looking at you are a thing of the pastā€¦:smiley:

ya sometimes can have no symptoms either and just lie dormant in your system. ya affects womens fertility if untreated. mate of mine got genital warts off some ā€˜classyā€™ bird and they were a cunt to get rid of apparently. Apart from that and crabs dont think Ive heard of anyone picking anything else up but then again not many are going to admit it either.

sounds funny. had a good laugh one Friday morning inside in the NUIG clinic. Waiting room was full of women including two from my course in for their hangover cure. The look on their faces when I walked in was priceless.

[quote=ā€œKIB manā€]ya sometimes can have no symptoms either and just lie dormant in your system. ya affects womens fertility if untreated. mate of mine got genital warts off some ā€˜classyā€™ bird and they were a cunt to get rid of apparently. Apart from that and crabs dont think Ive heard of anyone picking anything else up but then again not many are going to admit it either.

sounds funny. had a good laugh one Friday morning inside in the NUIG clinic. Waiting room was full of women including two from my course in for their hangover cure. The look on their faces when I walked in was priceless.[/quote]

You lads know way too much about STDs :rolleyes:

This whole thread is basically a thinly veiled ā€˜I used to ride all round me before I became a nerd obsessed with the internetā€™.

Thatā€™s a fair cop, guv.

Iā€™m doing it the opposite way around, when Iā€™m done being a public transport geek on a sports forum Iā€™m going to get the snip and then prey on women who are close to the menopause.