The pretty flowers that grow
You are the sunshine of my life
So beautiful and fair
And I will always love you
My lovely rose of Clare
[SIZE=“2”]
YEEEEEE HOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“3”]COME ON THE BANNER!!![/SIZE]

Clare boys getting excited over a bit of useless rock ! Have a look at this…

http://www.jdwphoto.com/images1/County_Wexford_Landscape.jpg

Thats land lads, real land, not a useless rock to be seen, not a useless stone wall or half starved cow or sheep to be seen.

Admit it Clare boys, your father,grandfather and great grandfather would kill to have land like that. And yee? you would build holiday homes for Yanks on it and act the Irish idiot down the pub for the price of a few pints.

You can have your cliffs and jump off them !

Come mon the yellow bellies !

Plenty of noble green plush farming land in EastClare cookie you fucking tard…Tyical ignorant Eastern seaboard dweller…

huh?..

http://images.hostelworld.com/images/tours/37859_7227_1.jpg

I’m hungry, I am!

oops major fuck up on my part, just became incandescent with rage at cookie’s post and lost the run of myself, editted now…

I humbly accept my IOTM nomination for this

[quote=“cookie”]http://images.hostelworld.com/images/tours/37859_7227_1.jpg

I’m hungry, I am![/QUOTE]

Ya they are tourists, you might not get too many of them around Clongeen:rolleyes:

[quote=“cookie”]

Thats land lads, real land, not a useless rock to be seen, not a useless stone wall or half starved cow or sheep to be seen.

Admit it Clare boys, your father,grandfather and great grandfather would kill to have land like that. And yee? you would build holiday homes for Yanks on it and act the Irish idiot down the pub for the price of a few pints.

You can have your cliffs and jump off them !

Come mon the yellow bellies ![/QUOTE]

What would ye know about land? Didn’t ye hand it all over to the protestants until we munster men won it back for ye? You’re welcome for the war of independence by the way.

bigot

Yellow bellies for more than the colour of their shirts

yellow bellies- shirts etc etc- is this some sort of muldoon riddle?

we gave father murphy for irish independence, which inspired all the lads after

ye fucking gave us devalera, civil war and tony kileen, ye did nothing in the war of independence except ride on the coat tails of the tipp and cork lads

[quote=“artfoley”]we gave father murphy for irish independence, which inspired all the lads after

ye fucking gave us devalera, civil war and tony kileen, ye did nothing in the war of independence except ride on the coat tails of the tipp and cork lads[/QUOTE]

we? as in humberside?

fuck off mussolini

or you’ll end up like this

[quote=“artfoley”]we gave father murphy for irish independence, which inspired all the lads after

ye fucking gave us devalera, civil war and tony kileen, ye did nothing in the war of independence except ride on the coat tails of the tipp and cork lads[/QUOTE]

Getting trapped up a hill and massacred. Who did that inspire? General Custer?

The Clare people at least split their votes between pro and anti-treaty candidates for the 3rd dail. The wexicans decided it was more important to vote for the farmer’s party in the nation’s darkest hour.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Getting trapped up a hill and massacred. Who did that inspire? General Custer?

The Clare people at least split their votes between pro and anti-treaty candidates for the 3rd dail. The wexicans decided it was more important to vote for the farmer’s party in the nation’s darkest hour.[/QUOTE]

they won battles before vinegar hill, y’know ? and if it wasn’t for the treacherous cork cunts we may have achieved a lot more

dev was a cunt

[quote=“artfoley”]they won battles before vinegar hill, y’know ? and if it wasn’t for the treacherous cork cunts we may have achieved a lot more

dev was a cunt[/QUOTE]

we as in hull kingston?

vaffanculo finocchio, voi e la vostra famiglia sono traditori come il pazzi:mad:

Guess you never heard of the Rineen ambush, the sacking of Miltown and numerous other Republican activities in Clare back during the WOI. Your schooling in Melton Mowbray prob didnt cover such things in the curriculum:rolleyes:

The Clare electorate elected Daniel O’Connell and Eamonn De valera, who have Wexford elected - Avril Doyle (Horsey West Brit) and Hugh Byrne:eek:

[quote=“KIB man”]Guess you never heard of the Rineen ambush, the sacking of Miltown and numerous other Republican activities in Clare back during the WOI. Your schooling in Melton Mowbray prob didnt cover such things in the curriculum:rolleyes:

The Clare electorate elected Daniel O’Connell and Eamonn De valera, who have Wexford elected - Avril Doyle (Horsey West Brit) and Hugh Byrne:eek:[/QUOTE]

http://www.clarelibrary.ie/eolas/coclare/history/west_clare_woi/west_clare_woi.htm

you may want to do some reading up

tis fuck all compared to 98 and proves that ye rode on the tails of the cork and tipp lads:rolleyes: