Tank is joining the Ukrainian International Brigade

Will we have a revival in the fortunes of Tank’s TikToks from the Frontier……

I believe Musk is providing free internet access. Hopefully you’ll reconsider?

There’s a best selling book, a Late Late appearance, a Tommy Tiernan appearance and a 4,000 word Irish Times Weekend supplement feature in this for him.

The flight is only €16.99. with Ryan Air

@Cheasty

Would you not go yourself?

1 Like

I prefer to express my support via monetary donations, which I already have done.

I shall also be donating to the “Adopt a Gun” scheme.

Glad you aren’t adopting a dog. Little fucker would never get walked.

7 Likes

God speed @tank. You were the best of us.

1 Like

It’s all well and good, but they need more fighter jets not more @Tank s.

1 Like

God Speed @Tank

1 Like

Fair play @Tank

Will the Ukrainians expect an actual Tank to show up and be let down ?

No matter how bad a life you’ve lived til now it’s a chance for redemption

Go well

2 Likes

I will fight alongside you brother - you will have my sword

Great chance for a lad to find meaning in his life and press the reset button

2 Likes

The only problem for tank now is he’s going to have to sign up to fight in every conflict on earth or be branded a hypocrite. He’ll be wheeled off the plane in Dublin airport like Lt Dan draped in a Ukrainian flag and someone will shout ‘i didn’t see the cunt in yemen’

12 Likes

Was this the kind of thing the the A-Team got up to? So long since I’ve seen it but wasn’t that their modus operandi

You’re thinking of the littlest hobo

1 Like

Funnily enough i heard an ex tan squaddie interviewed on bbc r5 yesterday. He was following a similar path to @Tank
He did mention rhat having seen what russian soldiers did to prisoners there was no way he would allow himself to be captured…either fight to the death or suicide. He didn’t mention anything about data roaming charges

4 Likes

Good man @Tank Dont forget the phone,the amount of handy likes you’ll get posting pictures of the front lines will be off the charts.

Hope you’re still able to get in for your daily ocean swim surrounded by female friends @Tank. It will keep you sane.

1 Like

God bless @Tank

1 Like

Tomas says Yes*

• mobile data dependent
1 Like