Tassotti

Come back @Tassotti and save us from the boredom. All is forgiven.

Why are you forgiving him?

I was sitting down having a cup of tea when I read that post. I instantly found myself jumping up and shouting “The King in the north! The King in the north!”

Log out, and log back in as @Tassotti and get this place moving again.

This forum isn’t the same without @Tassotti

He is missed.

You know nothing

Go shit in your hat.

I’m not because I never fell out with him. The mods went over the top and know they were wrong though and the time is right to return and save this forum from the brink.

Don’t come on here spouting lies please. This situation is too delicate to be interfered with by an oaf such as you.

You know nothing.

I’m not a hat man kid.

:wave: ah lovely :wave::wave::wave:[quote=“JonSnow, post:49, topic:18729, full:true”]
Don’t come on here spouting lies please. This situation is too delicate to be interfered with by an oaf such as you.

You know nothing.
[/quote]

Not tassotti so…

OMFG ,Tassotti has turned on smark

That’s not Tassotti. That’s just some nobody.

The ELC eating each other alive… unbelievable.

Yeah, and how well you’d spot a nobody …

Sure I’m looking at one now. Did you miss being utterly irrelavant for two weeks while I wasn’t here posting? You can go back now to running around the forum after me and a few other no smarks will notice you.

It badly needs a bit of life that’s for sure. I’ve been having a look and its safe to say there hasn’t been an exchange of note in two weeks now. Plenty of stale repetitive and pointless nonsense from @catburglar and @NCC and @myboyblue which frankly would bore you to tears and endless reams of overlong posts from the best father on the internet about his tomatoe sauce.

Bazinga

post reported