Tassotti

Come back @Tassotti and save us from the boredom. All is forgiven.

4 Likes

Why are you forgiving him?

I was sitting down having a cup of tea when I read that post. I instantly found myself jumping up and shouting ā€œThe King in the north! The King in the north!ā€

1 Like

Log out, and log back in as @Tassotti and get this place moving again.

3 Likes

This forum isnā€™t the same without @Tassotti

He is missed.

2 Likes

You know nothing

2 Likes

Go shit in your hat.

1 Like

Iā€™m not because I never fell out with him. The mods went over the top and know they were wrong though and the time is right to return and save this forum from the brink.

2 Likes

Donā€™t come on here spouting lies please. This situation is too delicate to be interfered with by an oaf such as you.

You know nothing.

Iā€™m not a hat man kid.

:wave: ah lovely :wave::wave::wave:[quote=ā€œJonSnow, post:49, topic:18729, full:trueā€]
Donā€™t come on here spouting lies please. This situation is too delicate to be interfered with by an oaf such as you.

You know nothing.
[/quote]

Not tassotti soā€¦

OMFG ,Tassotti has turned on smark

Thatā€™s not Tassotti. Thatā€™s just some nobody.

The ELC eating each other aliveā€¦ unbelievable.

Yeah, and how well youā€™d spot a nobody ā€¦

1 Like

Sure Iā€™m looking at one now. Did you miss being utterly irrelavant for two weeks while I wasnā€™t here posting? You can go back now to running around the forum after me and a few other no smarks will notice you.

1 Like

It badly needs a bit of life thatā€™s for sure. Iā€™ve been having a look and its safe to say there hasnā€™t been an exchange of note in two weeks now. Plenty of stale repetitive and pointless nonsense from @catburglar and @NCC and @myboyblue which frankly would bore you to tears and endless reams of overlong posts from the best father on the internet about his tomatoe sauce.

2 Likes

Bazinga

post reported

1 Like