Tassotti

Hatred for Na piarsaigh and Ard Scoil

2 Likes

@The_Most_Infamous is going to fill his gap for that. Heā€™ll need something else quick.

Are you ever going to catch on?

Why donā€™t you help me out instead of all the cryptic shit?
Iā€™ll take a PM from anyone who can decode Harryā€™s message.

I hope the king @Tassotti returns soon.

Here in gussy o connors in doolin having the seafood chowder with a pint of Guinness. Heading up to nagles for the evening.

3 Likes

Were you there last night? I only came home from there myself this afternoon. I even had breakfast in Oā€™Connorā€™s. An awful pity we couldnā€™t meet for a pint if we were in the same place at the same time.

3 Likes

Patrick sexton is running g a good house there in oā€™connors for a long while now. Gets all the tourists in

1 Like

Any of ye stay at the fishermans rest in doolin?

No. Itā€™s a b&b isnā€™t it? Any good? Doolin was wedged the weekend with tourists, locals, neighbors from across the county boundaries, and a few stags as well. Thereā€™s busloads of tourists coming in and out of there. As i was leaving Oā€™Connors at midday there was a bus load of old yanks lined up at the counter and out the door ordering food.

Yeah, its my uncleā€™s place. My mother was born just up the road from connors. Other uncle has a b and b there aswell.

1 Like

No I arrived this afternoon. Itā€™s a pity we didnā€™t bump into each other.

Here in Dirty nellys after 6 heavy days of it below in lisdoonvarna.

3 Likes

Any action?

Whats the crack in the Hydro these weekends mate?

Best of luck tomorrow @Tassotti

1 Like

I wish the Man was around to explain Boris Johnsonā€™s comments on Ni.

@Tassotti please sign in

Heā€™s in great aul form these days.

I have it on reliable authority that heā€™s been spotted training vigorously at altitude in the burren and will come back with a vengeance on or around July 28th.

2 Likes