Tattoos - Anyone Got Any?

Well?

Any reason for the type?

How did you decide on the design?

Do you like it / them?

No.

Thatā€™s pretty much all I have to sayā€¦

You should have left it at ā€˜noā€™ then. Fool.

i havenā€™t but i am thinking of getting one saying ā€œfrank lohan for presidentā€ on monday if all goes wellā€¦might get it in japanese so i would only look like a knob in japanā€¦

Yeah and leaving 3 ā€¦ at the end of a sentence usually means that youā€™ll be back with something more to say.

Whatā€™s it to youā€¦

When you ask a question itā€™s usually punctuated with a question mark, below is an example:

?

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]When you ask a question itā€™s usually punctuated with a question mark, below is an example:

?[/quote]

thanks flanoā€¦I will remember that the next time I am writing a letter or an essayā€¦

knobā€¦

serious punctuation value!..

Will probably get a Bohs one at some stage, just never really bothered thus far in my lifeā€¦

I turned on some programme called Miami Ink there few nights ago. Some class tattooā€™s on itā€¦

I note that the thread lead Bandage hasnā€™t remarked on any lasting marks on his own body. So?

Puke; was that you on the original CH.com (Frank Lohan for President)

With regards to my own body art:
Where we sported and played circles my belly button (and innie)
A three stringed rainbow, tri coloured, ending in a shamrock enjoys the well beneath my left shoulder
A string of ivy wrapping my left calf

and because (apparently) Iā€™m too private and insulated for my own good; Iā€™ve decided to get a heart inside my wrist; to remind me to open up.

There is something vaguely durty about thatā€¦

not getting any sledge?

its meant to suggest a heart on sleeve motive

Donā€™t have any but reckon Iā€™m gonna start getting some. Was looking for some ideas to steal really. Wouldnā€™t mind having a design thatā€™s reflective of being from Ireland but itā€™s hard not to go into cliche territory. I might get the full text of the Proclamation of the Republic on my back and be like that annoying guy that breaks out of prisons.

I have a tattoo of the gooch on my tisnt

Donā€™t do it lads, tatts are not cool, they are naff.

Why not get the tfk logo?

There was a thread like this on the old CH years ago, and two I remember were:

An Tin (the bull from the old 5p coin)
and a
A bar code (name dob rsi no. ID stuff)

think both of those class & cool

While Iā€™m on the subject; Iā€™m also probably gonna get my hands and fore arms hennaā€™ed for Electric Picnic