Teachers

fixed.

1 Like

I thought all teachers got the ride, not just the student males…

pro rata?

You’re a funny guy …

Per week, month, year I suppose.
I’ve heard that some teachers work long after and before school ends or begins. I’d say morale wouldn’t be long dropping and you’d have a lot more going through the motions if they could earn more in B and Q

I’ve had the debate on teachers before with him mate. I gave him all the correct information but he’s one of types who prefers to ignore facts and stick to his opinions, which are generally based on nothing. Apparently he’s working in a call centre for a taxi company or something himself so as you can see he’s well placed to form opinions on the worth of teachers.

1 Like

Funnily enough, it’s not.

1 Like

He must earn very little in that call centre if he’s losing the head over teachers pay,

He’s a closed book - he has no interest in learning or evolving - he gets everything he needs from a book written nearly 2000 years ago.

I’d say he’s well paid for the work he does.

that’s quite an aggressive and personal post

How so?

I think its unfair and mean spirited to speculate negatively what a poster earns

Jealous?

I think they are overpaid and underworked and it’s the taxpayer who foots the bill for it. Considering the crisis is housing and health, teachers are taking the piss.

1 Like

Teaching is a low paying job. Only a nut job would argue that such am important position should be paid less. It’s a reasonable inference to draw. That’s the kind of I teklectual posting that makes this the most insightful and personally abusive forum on the net.

:smile:

Flesh that one out there Nemboconomist.

I have a well paid job that allows me to live comfortably. I just have an issue with teachers holding the tax payer to ransom and not earning their keep.

1 Like

What’s the payroll like for permanent teachers in June, July, August and all the other weeks they have off during the year?

Teachers are paid for 9 months of the year. I’ve told you this before. You don’t retain information very well. You’d never make a teacher.

Can’t wait to hear how lowering teachers pay will ease the housing crisis :grinning: