Teachers

I don’t think he exists.

Why?

Where are the scriptures about this flying spaghetti monster?

He seems to be a construct of some arrogant atheist tosser who thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is.

1 Like

No chance. The teachers will all be super-chilled for the next week

The teachers will be pestering the working person for donations in the guise of a charity to pay for their summer holiday to Africa or some shithole in the Far East.

1 Like

Further explaining = further losing

2 Likes

You don’t understand.

I do. I was taught in the irish system by a great teacher. Not a British school

2 Likes

You must have a handy part time job if you don’t post during work?
You’re posting on here all day most days

5 Likes

That’s probably why you are a thicko.

There are only so many pallets to move from point A to point B.

One thing is for sure, if he was teaching he wouldn’t have time to be posting on the Internet or listening to the radio :rollseyes:

I didn’t say that. I said it was ironic that the posters who made these claims against me actually posted more during working hours than I did. You probably made this error as you’re not very bright.

DId you send 2 fuckin jehovahs to my door this morning?

3 Likes

That’s not ironic. You also dont seem to know what explaining means

You’re posting all during the day most days of the week, you clearly have a handy number

Incorrect. I regularly post in the evenings. Not so much during the day.

:slight_smile:

Lolz.

There is no onus on someone who doesn’t believe in God stories to disprove his existence, you nutcase. The onus is on someone who believes something to provide evidence for their beliefs.

Do you believe the earth is 6,000 years old? If so, please provide evidence. I believe it is approx 4.5 billion years old, and can provide you the evidence if you care. I suspect you don’t care though, as you prefer to believe in fairy-tales.

Neither is there an onus on someone who believes in God to prove his existence. You are such a contradiction. You can believe what you want but your intolerance and hate is on display for all to see.

I said provide evidence, not proof. There is a sum total of zero evidence for your God, no more than for the approx 4,000 other gods humans have come up with in history.

You have previously said your belief is based on faith, which is based on scripture. Do you not accept that literally all the claims in said scripture has been demonstrated to be factually incorrect, mythology, or just plain nonsense.

Do you believe there was a flood that wiped out all humans on earth except for a handful of Jews?