Teachers

There’s no evidence to say he doesn’t exist either.

1 Like

There is plenty of evidence to suggest the originators of your God story are unreliable to put it mildly. The Bible is full of laughable historical and geographic inaccuracies, mythology, nonsense regarding cosmology, and reflects the ignorance of the people who lived in the region at the time. There were many civilizations who were around the same time or earlier, who were far more advanced in their knowledge, the Rama, Egyptians, Maya, etc. Surely their Gods are far more believable?

Given the ignorance of the people who write the Bible, it’s shocking that anyone today would believe anything based on their ravings. Thank God you’re not a teacher, but it’s easy to see where your disdain for teachers comes from. It’s actually a disdain for knowledge.

God is a supernatural being. What evidence is there to say he doesn’t exist?

There are thousands of supernaturals beings that humans have invented. Do you believe in all of them?
There is no more evidence for the Christian God than there is for any of the others.

The only belief that holds up to any kind of intellectual scrutiny is deism, a God who does not interfere in the universe. The belief that there is a supernatural being who interacts with humans is nonsensical.

I believe in God.

This is a circular argument. Nobody can prove or disprove God’s existence. You’re just too stupid and arrogant to let people make their own decisions on whether God exists.

Which God? Zeus? Shiva?

I don’t care what people believe in terms of religion, so long as they don’t try and impose their beliefs on others. The church you belong to has a long history of imposing it’s beliefs on others, so needs to be resisted (along with others that do the same).

Do you believe in an omnipotent being?

God was well able to get rid of all the evidence of that flood mate, and he planted all that evidence of millions of years of civilization when he created the world in 6 days a few thousand years ago, you just don’t get it

1 Like

So @Cicero_Dandi is a Jew? One for the things I learned today thread.

No mate, he’s an awful anti-Semite,

Full of self loathing? This place of full of them.

I’ve provided you a link to the FSM scriptures as requested.

Will you now answer the question I asked? Why do you think the FSM doesn’t exist?

He seems to be a recent satirical invention.

“satirical” is a value judgement. But from the rest of your comment Roman believers in Janus, Jupiter etc would have been correct to dismiss your christian god as a recent invention? Yes?

No.

Why not?

Look mate, are you taking the piss? This FSM fella is no more plausible than the pretend catholic fella in the clouds

Because God has always been there.

What? Me? Taking the piss? If the FSM touches you with his noodly appendage you’ll know all about it.

fsm
1 Like

He hasn’t even got a decent beard though