Teachers

Do you concede it’s older than 6000 years?

I wouldn’t know, neither would you.

Science evolves as mans (or womans) understanding does. Universe is just too old for the Bible story bud

How do you know that though?

Pangea.

It is physically impossible for the continents to have drifted that much in 6000 years.

1 Like

I’m not an atheist mate, I just don’t believe in your God.

Says who?

Scientists? The guys who all contradict each other?

Atoms, the splitting of them and a telescope

Do you disagree with the laws of physics?

This is where you expose yourself as an utter simpleton. Anyone who denies scientific reasoning in favor of nonsensical garbage from the Bible or any ancient text is a fucking moron.

We know how old things are from radiometric dating, it’s a well established technique. It’s only been around since the early 20th century so it’s not surprising that sheep herders in the Levant thought differently as they didn’t have access to mass spectrometers 4,000 years ago.

You know as much about science as you know about sex mate.

2 Likes

Scientists don’t even agree with each other. You’re the kind of simpleton who will believe any sort of nonsense spouted by a scientist.

That would be about the same amount as you know about science as well.

Do you believe in gravity?

Some scientists don’t.

A profession of spoofs.

The church thought the earth was flat and only changed their teaching based on scientific fact.

So did the scientists of the time.

The time technology proved it wasnt they didnt. It took the church a long time to catch up.

You don’t actually understand what science is, you clown.
Of course scientists disagree with each other, to varying degrees depending on the topic.
There is no disagreement on subjects that are well established, such as radiometric dating. Please provide a source for scientific disagreement on the use of radiometric dating.

That’s disingenuous fella and devalues your argument. No need to bring a mans sexuality into it