Teachers

Einstein is nobody’s peer as he’s long dead. Why can’t you grasp the notion that science evolves and we discover new things, that build on the things we used to know. It’s not a difficult concept.

Do you believe that all life forms bar those on the ark were wiped out 4,000 years ago?

Or a member of the DUP. :grin:

1 Like

I enjoy the debate. I asked you a few questions. A lot of my loved ones faith is very important to them. Whatever comfort you get out of it, best of luck to you

It’s actually quite unusual to hear a Roman Catholic sprout the garbage cicero sprouts, it’s as if he’s a closet evangelical.

I don’t know.

What nonsense have I spouted? I’ve just stated facts that scientists aren’t as smart as they think and you haven’t a notion about what you’re talking about. Your arrogance outweighs your stupidity which takes some doing.

But you should know enough to realize that is utter horseshit mate. If that had happened you are a direct descendant of a Mizrahi Jew.

Maybe you are, do a DNA test and see if it’s true.

Were there chickens on the arc?

Yes, and dinosaurs (small ones)

Actual scientists are very smart, without them we would have no knowledge of the world we live in, no modern medicine, no technology, etc. It takes a special kind of simpleton to knock the achievements of science in favor of the knowledge of sheep herders in 4000 BC.

I know enough to discern that you are consistently going around and around in a circular argument that contradicts itself and you still fail to grasp that.

You do not know if God exists, you do not know if science is right but somehow in your bizarre rationale you know that you are right and you can’t see the deeply embedded irony here.

Correct, I do not know if God exists, nor do you. We are in agreement :clap:

To compare religion and science is a logical fallacy, they are different magisteria. Everything we know about the world we know from scientific inquiry. We know nothing about the world from religion, other than the fact that the human mind can be deceived by delusion.

No just eggs.

At least we know the earth isn’t flat. Well some of us do.

The flat earth believers are growing in number…

https://twitter.com/bobatl/status/691411463051804676/photo/1

NBA players as well for some reason, Kyrie Irving and Draymond Green.
Shaquille O’Neal also a flat earther, said he drove from Florida to California and it was flat.

1 Like

Prof. Brian cox had a joke about a flat earther who arrived late to his show- apparently his sat nav wasn’t working

Cox is a legend tbf

2 Likes

There was some green alligators, some long necked geese, some humpy back camels and some chimpanzees,

I forget the rest

Has anyone disproved the existence of the spaghetti monster yet?

1 Like