Teachers

Over 6 figures in the bigger schools

More like 80% I’d suggest.

There are several great lines in this scene

I didn’t know Monkeys ate fish.

God bless you all.

You’re a primary school teacher?? Ffs i thought you had a proper job.

1 Like

Who would you reckon is the median?

Median is not an average

6 Likes

The young ones believe everything you tell them :grinning: teaching religion is great fun

Who said it was?

Sweeeep sweeeeeeep

You’re avoiding the question.

Sweep Sweep.

Lads who never listened in school are deriding teachers …

2 Likes

Isn’t that a failure of the teacher?

Is it a teachers job to force students to listen? How can a teacher force an idiot to listen? — you’re a great man for preaching personal responsibility - does the student not have any responsibility to listen?

Why are you talking about forcing now? It’s a teachers job to connect with their students and educate them. It seems you take up the opinion that teachers don’t bear any responsibility for their failures in not being able to educate which is their job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMtcDdFgVI

1 Like

A teacher cant force students to listen - some people feel they know better - and switch off - a teacher generally has 45 mins a class to deliver his lesson and has to deliver it in a way that it caters for all kinds of learners in a class - if a student is being obtuse and wont listen, the teacher cant force this student to listen - as a result, the students that refuse to listen end up mixing up median and average.

4 Likes

Or end up in the DUP. :slight_smile:

Yup - it’s no surprise that the fella who didnt listen in school believes that the earth is flat, is only 6000 years old and that it was created by a mythical being in the sky …

2 Likes

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can make him drink.

1 Like