Teachers

Again you’re on about force. You’re the only one mentioning force. The teacher has a job and needs to accountable for their failures.

So the student has no responsibility ?

Good to see you have a well earned day off today.

1 Like

I didn’t say that. The teacher is the (over)paid adult employee in this case though.

I’m having my break, mate.

You’ ve been posting all morning mate, and thats just in this thread. If that was all on your break you’ve more time off than a teacher. Fair play.

1 Like

You have more breaks than a teacher on a four hour contract

1 Like

A class is a two way system - the teacher brings their knowledge to the class and tries to deliver it in a way that all levels in the class can grasp said lesson. If a student doesnt want to listen the teacher cant hold up the class for one student - then you are doing the other 20 odd students out of the lesson… in this regard the student will not do well on their exam and the teacher will also relay to the student’s parents via parent teacher meetings that the student refuses to listen … In this way, the teacher is giving the student ample opportunity to pull up their socks and learn … however, the student refuses to engage and goes through life not knowing the difference between median and average and is bitter towards teachers for the rest of their life.

Incorrect.

I find it amusing that people consistently can’t debate my points but instead make unfounded accusations at me with nothing to do with the points I’m debating.

A lot of hypothetical stuff there.

No - there isnt. There’s lessons, examinations and parent teacher meetings - the teacher provides students with lots and lots of feedback — the student has to take responsibility for them self at some stage.

Are you one of the chaps who is refusing to debate with @Cicero_Dandi? :grinning:

1 Like

You have seven posts in the last hour on this thread alone and its only just past half ten. I find it amusing that you consistently deem yourself fit to pass judgement on the work ethic of others and yet prove yourself to be lacking in the selfsame work ethic. Do as i say but not as I do it seems. Very strange behaviour.

1 Like

Sorted.

Parents are to blame if the student is underperforming in 99% of cases.

Is mickey harte still teaching or did he take a career break?

there’s no need to consider your self a failure. Just because you had a shit teacher doesnt mean you cant make something of yourself. You have a great stubborn belief in yourself, dont be so hard on you because your teacher left you a failure.

3 Likes

Maybe they dont teach basic maths in the North

1 Like

They teach them to count the seconds on a time bomb

More breaks than peak Alex “Hurricane” Higgins

Hurricane Dandi.