Teachers

They were all brainwashed Cicero. I can just imagine them all shouting “Miss, Miss, Miss, me, me ,me” back in the day.

So does the teacher.

I’d say it killed you waiting til lunchtime to post!

1 Like

So I had 6 posts on my 20 min break period. I find it cute how you monitor my posting patterns. It’s almost as if you’re reduced to not discussing the points up for discussion and try and play the man instead and you can’t even do that with any impact.

Not really. You seem to have been trigger happy. Have you been waiting the last few hours, glued to the screen, waiting for me to post?

Dammit @Cicero_Dandi , you’re hurting my feelings

you’ve been logging on all morning

I think he took early retirement.

With a full pension no doubt?

Incorrect. It was over the course of just over an hour not 20 mins. In a discussion where you comtinually denigrate another profession for not working hard enough and getting too much time off it is entirely acceptable to examine your own actions in this sphere. You wont catch a teacher posting here while in class. They wouldnt be able to.

1 Like

I haven’t. We discussed this before. It was found that you were viewing about 4 times the no of posts on here on a daily basis than I was. You then tried to make some flimsy excuse which @rocko quashed the logic of.

Unable to play the ball and you can’t even play the man when you go for him.

Incorrect. It was over the course of a 20 min period.

Are you telling more porkies about teachers? When did they work those extra days back you promised they would?

You’ve been logging on here all morning, it must have been hard not to post so as it looked like you were working :smile:

1 Like

How would you know? There’s no evidence of your claims. Trying to play the man but you’re too thick to even do that properly.

As a Chaplain in a local school I came across some really bad teachers. They couldn’t even teach the brightest of students nevermind the ones that needed a kick up the hole or guidance or a confidence boost or additional help.

I prayed for the children that the good Lord would take the teacher and that the children would have a chance. I continue to pray.

God bless you all.

1 Like

I know for a fact that you’ve been logging in here every couple of minutes, I’ve fuck all else to do today :grinning:

1 Like

Nope. A bit of tfk buzzing of glas and horsey but also lots of other stuff. I’m off this week. Cleaned the gaff and mopped the floors. Hadnt been done in a while cos we lost our cleaner. Kids will be back soon and we’ll probably go for a cycle up Paddys hill. A lovely casual day.

You don’t know for a fact. You have no possible way of knowing for a fact. That’s the stupidity of you.

You must have been. You have instantaneously replied to shorts spells I have posted on here this morning. Maybe we share similar break periods.

You’ve been logged on here all morning afraid to post because you are pretending to be doing an honest days work, both of us know that and that’ll do me