Teachers

Will you say a prayer for me Father?

You’re changing your story. I’ve either been logged on here all morning or I’ve been logging on all morning? Either way you have no way of knowing for a fact, so not only are you a dunce but you’re a liar too, explains how you’d thought you’d get away with it.

What’s the average number of times you log on during working hours?

I called you out on your poor work ethic and you disappeared. You couldn’t even work hard at your debating skills.
I’m not working. This entire week is a break for me. I’m enjoying it immensely.

I’ll clarify, you’ve been logging on and off repeatedly, never more than 5 or 6 minutes since your last log in

You swung and you missed and you’re frantically digging in here. It’s odd how you only call out the person who consistently shows you up as a teacher apologist who spreads misinformation on this forum. I think the big picture is apparent to what’s going on here. You’re unable to debate the points so you’re laying unfounded accusations which you fail to substantiate.

Thanks for clarifying you didn’t know the difference between the two. The next step would be for you to clarify how you know for a fact how I’ve been logging on and off here all morning for a fact. I think it’s the students who should be teaching you, mate.

Also those who want to learn are losing out if the teacher has to deal with messers constantly, luckily enough my smallies school is fairly strict and generally doesn’t take shite- still took them over a year to get rid of one idiot who coincidentally is the son of a vice head in another school- he was constantly distributive,bullying ,and generally acting the bollox- teachers in my eyes have a right hard job.

Weird behaviour for a man who places so much trust in the audit trail. You had seven posts in this thread between nine and half ten. You originally said you were on a break. You then disappeared when called out on it. These are facts. No need to debate them. And then you didnt have the balls to post here despite logging on and off all morming? I must be in your head in a serious way here today…

1 Like

Hope you are enjoying your lunch two hours

I know because I looked mate. You were logging in every few minutes

1 Like

Ok lads, I’m looking for some info from teachers for a new project I’m looking at. Specifically primary school teachers (hopefully with a bit of management level). @backinatracksuit and @Portumna_Bridge expect PM’s. @Mac, is your missus actually a primary school teacher (sometimes you wouldn’t know what’s actually true on here!). Anyone else? @Cicero_Dandi is it true you’re a teacher?

She’s secondary school but obviously knows a shit load of primary teachers. If there’s anything I can help with just shout.

I’ll be back in Ireland for a couple of weeks. Shout if I can help.

I know at least 37 teachers.

I’m delighted mate. Primary? Fancy passing on some questions?

It’s the Easter holidays and that means it’s time for the Irish media to give teachers free reign in the media for a week during their conferences. The Irish Times have added a lovely wrinkle this year and have combined it with their top class Emigrant series cc @briantinnion ;

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be posting pictures of forumites

This will drive @Cicero_Dandi over the edge. For some reason he despises teachers.