Teeth

why do Irish people have savage bad teeth? It unbelievable how bad they are

We weren’t taught to look after them by our parents would be the first point. Also despite the lack of personal care, many people just can’t afford to get them ‘fixed’. It’s always the last job on the to-do or to-be-paid-for list.

My teeth are sound.

Women seem to place a lot of emphasis on it as well.

[QUOTE=“habanerocat, post: 1062924, member: 1513”]We weren’t taught to look after them by our parents would be the first point. Also despite the lack of personal care, many people just can’t afford to get them ‘fixed’. It’s always the last job on the to-do or to-be-paid-for list.[/QUOTE]thats one thing I’m very annoyed with parents about, it was never driven into me to look after my teeth as a child.

They were probably too busy hugging you.,

Same here. I haven’t had a filling since I was fourteen (when I discovered girls). Well bar some replacement ones.

Parents be wary of dentists pulling kids teeth instead of filling them. It was rife in Limerick about 15 years ago but I heard lately it may be making a comeback. Always get a second opinion on an extraction.

Be wary of dentists filling your teeth and only telling you when you go pay.

The sugars from the Nutri Bullet will rot the teeth out of your head

Would you get veneers.

Veneers what a mug.

Do Irish people even know what a dental hygienist is?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1062967, member: 2272”]The sugars from the Nutri Bullet will rot the teeth out of your head
.[/QUOTE]

Which sugars?

Yes. A girl who couldn’t get the points to do nursing but slightly too smart to be a beautician.

The likes of Mac and glasagusban must have savage gum disease

The naturally occurring ones from the Nutella @Tassotti adds

I have never had nor needed a filling . My teeth are in excellent condition. Your mouth is probably riddled with gingivitis after all your alcohol abuse. A dentist might be able to help. Or you could ask a dental hygienist to check your teeth for you, before she calls in the dentist.

Heh heh

@Tassotti confusing the Dentist with his assistant :D. A schoolboy error. You really couldn’t make it up.

The next time your dentist advises getting a tooth removed is the time to look for a new dentist.

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1063177, member: 1495”]Heh heh
@Tassotti confusing the Dentist with his assistant :D. A schoolboy error. You really couldn’t make it up.[/QUOTE]its hard to believe in this day and age roasters like this still exist :smiley: