Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The wailing wall?

we need as “pig ignorant racist” icon @Rocko

Fair point, he may not have been a lunatic, just an utter utter cunt of a man

terribly worrying… they are so tunnelled visioned and have such a resolute dedication to the cause that is quite intimidating…that guy could really determine a young lads outlook in life which is really scary…

HI KEV, YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT LEADING A CHIMNEY, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN’T A NOTION YOU BLUFFER :smiley:

Ali Selim is a dangerous cunt.

and ahern is an enabler of dangerous cunts

ah lovely, use a pig, sure its offensive to muslims and jews

and irish roasters looking for a handy pensionable job

The man hunt has moved to a wooded area which should suit Gazza.

Another reason Waterford Whispers and Facebook can FOAD

Shots fired in car chase in the North East of Paris. No idea whether its related.

Something like 80,000 involved in the search at the minute :eek:

Hostages taken according to one source say sky. :eek::eek: They are now discussing it as fact*. Police chasing a vehicle.

*even though the guy who said it wasn’t confident of the source

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1069663, member: 332”]Hostages taken according to one source say sky. :eek::eek: They are now discussing it as fact*. Police chasing a vehicle.

*even though the guy who said it wasn’t confident of the source[/QUOTE]

RTE also reporting the hostage taking. Looks like we could have an end game this morning

@Julio Geordio - can you box off your work for the morning and keep us updated on this thread please? I don’t have the time to be scanning numerous media outlets for updates.

Stay here for all speculation.

I just come here now for all my news as a default

AFP have confirmed hostage(s) taken.
All the lads who were looking around the forest on the way back. Seems very likely these are the boys

@caoimhaoin can you please refrain from antagonizing people on this thread until we a conclusion here. Developing situation updates/rumours and lies from now on only please.

Sounds now like Police chase was bullshit :smiley: