Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Letā€™s not rush to blame the democrats for todayā€™s terrorist attack.

However, it should be a lesson to the extreme left and the fake news networks.

Iā€™m not a Trump supporter and didnā€™t vote for him, but I will defend those who support him and voted for him from nutters like yourself. Nobody has spewed more vitriol in their direction than you, so enough of the faux outrage.

Obviously there is hate on the right and the left, one of the responsibilities of a politician is to defuse hatred. Calling for a secure border and making it difficult for criminals and potential terrorists to enter the country is not hate speech. Calling half the country deplorables is a lot closer to hate speech than targeting those who wish to harm others. You donā€™t live here, but the hate directed at conservatives currently is quite intense, it isnā€™t safe for example to openly declare as a conservative on many campuses these days.

I certainly donā€™t hate Bernie Saunders, I may disagree with his economic policies (and the hypocrisy of them, labeling millionaires as the problem, when his own income was over $1M in 2016), but I think heā€™s a decent person and politician.

Labeling everyone who disagrees with you racist and extreme doesnā€™t help your argument, it just exposes you as a nutter.

1 Like

Any reasonable and balanced individual will be thinking along the same lines.

1 Like

Have you seen the triumphalist ā€œI told you soā€ statements from them ?

1 Like

If you can find sexual deviant tendencies in someone telling you to go fuck yourself and calling you a worthless piece of shit, thereā€™s not much that tagging me is going to do for you.

Youā€™re a bizarre fucker Sid, but I honestly would hate to think youā€™d hurt yourself or damage your real-life relationships because of an internet addiction, or whatever it is that causes you to fight with the world and its mother online.

I give facts as regards Trump supporters. And the facts state they are motivated by race more than any other politician in living memory in the US.

As regards Trump himself, damn right I despise him. Thatā€™s because he is a preacher of hate and drives a coach and horses through every value any civilised person should want in a politician.

Whereas the likes you of preach hate due to your ideological aversion to do with anything to do with any sort of progressive politics.

Iā€™ll presume you just got back from Mars, or Germany 1938.

Thatā€™s exactly what you do.

I donā€™t throw around cheap insults for the sake of it like you do.

When I call somebody something, itā€™s because itā€™s clear they are such.

Youā€™re both a racist and a far-right mentalist.

Iā€™m quite happy with my moderate, reality-based politics, thanks.

But Iā€™m not the one who finds sexual deviant tendencies in such language, mate.

Youā€™re the one whoā€™s proved they have the problem with that.

And your political views strongly tie in with such.

Ah, are you on about the post I threw together with all your dick and ass references? :joy: Sure I was only razzing you. Donā€™t take it so seriously, you flute.

As for my political views; what exactly do you think they are?

Small bit late to try and claim that when youā€™ve been crying like a bitch any time I tag you for months now, mate. :grin:

Have you asked @anon7035031 yet? Heā€™ll tell you and youā€™ll repeat them.

Iā€™ve turned the other cheek. (Face cheek by the way, not ass cheek.)

Well said

OMG, the terrorist today in the US may have ties to the Democratic Party. He was strongly anti President Trump

Terrible state of affairs.

Fucksake, nothing is sacredā€¦

Oh the humanity

we got him. again

3 Likes

@TreatyStones will be getting the tinfoil hat out

Is that 9 or 10 times ā€œweā€™veā€ killed him now?

So much winning.

And one of them.looking for compo already.

The country is fucked.

Theres more than one blimp in that photo.

Please not again.

ā€˜Major Incidentā€™ confirmed by Police neat Finsbury Park