Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

christ. you accused me of not answering a question?

WHAT

IS

THE

QUESTION

???

Are you a thick cunt?

Did you read my earlier posts?

My question was what is your opinion on the European Union leaving millions of these migrants into the EU at Angela Merkel’s beckon call as they need young cheap labour in Germany due to their ageing population. Why should we also be taking these people in just because it suits the Germans.

Are we not suffering enough with not being able to control our own fiscal policy/interest rates?

Another question which you never addressed above is why it’s happening in France?

I referenced their treatment of the WC winning team and multiple racist issues which come up over there. But I got no answer to that.

Again I’ll say I agree with you mostly but you’re either stupid or ignorant to be not addressing the major issue which is what’s going on right now with millions of migrants coming into Europe for the foreseeable future.

What?

Sure

Now who’s shrieking?

1 Like

Less than 2% of all terror attacks in Europe are religiously motivated.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from The Terrorist Attack Thread (& Other Stuff):

you clearly don’t realise you can’t talk like an adult. your suggestions on how to deal with terrorists? none, your answer to whether people who would implement sharia law be welcomed in? no response. are you this backbone free in real life?

1 Like

source?

1 Like

Interesting stuff in here. The Apologists vs Biggots derby is always a good scrap to watch at from the sidelines with a free ticket.

you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall

1 Like

Trouble is, there is a fair bit of chicken and egg in this.

Source?

The apologists are usually bigots

2 Likes

Paris police sources say the 2 Syrian passports found on the terrorists were fakes probably made in Turkey.

Time for @ProjectX to apologise.

Cat got your tongue @ProjectX

1 Like

What were the other 98% this year?

So you are confirming they came from turkey and made their way into Greece?

It’s well documented that many of the terrorists and migrants making their way via turkey and Greece through Europe are pretending to be Syrian.

are you fool enough to believe these are no Syrian terrorists?

You’ve made a total fool of yourself here, put the shovel away and stop digging.

Somewhat, they don’t swim in the same pool, but are equally deluded as to what is “morally right”, if with respect there is a frame of reference at all which we can order upon.

I would have thought that the description of bigot is perfect for all handwringers

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

1 Like

No, you have proven my point :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You have confirmed that the terrorists have entered Europe via turkey and Greece on October.

Amazingly, in trying to prove me wrong you have actually proven my argument for me!

Thanks @Matty_Hislop :clap::clap::clap: