Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Heading to Phuket and Bangkok in a fortnight. Pray for me lads.

You need your head examined.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Going to have to deal with the gf’s paranoia. Pain in the hole.

Some bragging, this is where I’m staying:

http://www.santhiya.com/kohyaoyai/

4 Likes

Looks very nice.

1 Like

Fuck it chief. Look s lovely. I wouldn’t bother me Bollox leaving the hotel

2 Likes

:joy: @glasagusban your little terrorist pal Ibrahim wants to tell you he is sorry

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/irish-student-ibrahim-halawa-writes-heartbreaking-letter-home-to-mark-three-years-in-egyptian-prison-a7195436.html

Is it a bit strange that the letter is dated the 17th, yesterday, and somehow managed to get to his parents kitchen table the following day, all the way from an Egyptian prison?

2 Likes

no

As you’re the resident expert in importation and logistics I accept your answer.

1 Like

Not familiar with the Egyptian postal service.

My God he is sorry for not gracing the Irish people with his presence the past 3 years and he is very sorry for not walking the hills and the green grass. But he is not sorry for tearing up his Irish passport nor for wanting Sharia law imposed on his Irish friends let alone for representing the Muslim Brotherhood in on behalf of his father in Cairo, although he is sorry it seems for getting caught.

I have a feeling he is not being totally earnest in that letter he wrote yesterday.

1 Like

The Halawas are a religious family; Sheikh Hussein, the imam of Dublin’s Clonskeagh mosque, is the most prominent Muslim cleric in Ireland.

A YouTube video shows the Halawa siblings addressing the Rabaa crowd against a banner reading “Egyptians Abroad for Democracy”, a lobby group set up by young Egyptian expatriates opposed to Morsi’s ousting and the subsequent crackdown on his supporters.

The Egyptian ambassador to Ireland, Soha Gendi, calls the Halawas siblings “activists” who “knew exactly what they were doing” by joining what she says were violent protests at Rabaa and Ramses. “It’s not like [Ibrahim] was a lost child and he got entangled in this. He and his sisters were there.”

Seems like a lot of bad people are making money from the Ireland’s inability to protect its borders.

The Belgiums experienced another terror attack today seemingly at the hands of the so called “mentally ill”.

1 Like

Edit. Wrong thread.

Looks like the Aussies have possibly captured a live French mentally ill muslim terrorist. Another lone wolf, etc…

Have we? Link please.