Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

I predicted this

Poland- the kernel of evil.

Bedsit Boy did, mate.

Ah sure he was running around the place shouting “Take Me Out”

1 Like

Picture I took of the Christmas market at Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church last week.

2 Likes

It could have been you

I could see it

https://i.redd.it/g6o26x7mek4y.jpg

4 Likes

German Special forces are storming a refugee shelter in templehof airport. Take no prisoners lads

1 Like

What’s the point of storming the place then?

1 Like

surprise surprise

German police are questioning a man believed to be an Afghan or Pakistani asylum seeke

There’s a lovely picture in that Church, that I used to always go and see, you could call it a little tradition of mine, The Stalingrad Madonna, I used to break down crying every time I saw it

2 Likes

I just found they are sending 4000 of these potential terrorists to Ireland to be put up for free, whilst thousands of people are homeless, is it any wonder the country is the way it is?

The country has never been better mate. People are queuing now to get into shitty pubs in Limerick.

#we’reback

52 members of the ‘Limerick walking club’ were in Berlin yesterday and flew home a mere number of hours before the lorry ploughed into that square, its been reported on Limerick’s live 95fm. They interviewed one of the members named Margaret, who said that “It could easily have been Limerick people that were killed.” A near miss you could say.

2 Likes

They’d have had to send Christy Keane over to sort things out

1 Like

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Typical German inefficiency.

1 Like

Could’ve been worse