Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Head shot.

Fackin’ Millwall innit, 'ave it you murdering ISIS caaaaaaaaaaantssss…

A football fan reportedly yelled “F**k you, I’m Millwall” as he single-handedly took on the three knife-wielding London terror attackers armed with nothing more than his fists.

Roy Larner has already been hailed a hero, with a petition launched for him to be awarded the George Cross medal for his actions in the Black and Blue steakhouse on Saturday night.

In fighting back, the 47-year-old Millwall fan gave dozens of others who were in the Borough Market restaurant the chance to escape.

Now out of the intensive care ward of St Thomas’ Hospital, where he was treated for knife wounds all over his body including his neck, the father-of-one has told The Sun how he reacted when the killers burst into the restaurant shouting “Islam, Islam” and “This is for Allah”.

Like an idiot,” he told the newspaper, “I shouted back at them. I thought, ‘I need to take the p*** out of these b******s’.”

“I took a few steps towards them and said, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall’. So they started attacking me.”

Mr Larner added: “I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back.

“I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much.

“It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.

“I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.

“They were saying, ‘Islam, Islam!’. I said again, ‘F*** you, I’m Millwall!’

“It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me.

“Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead.”

Mr Larner’s actions have won him a huge following on social media, where he has been called “The Lion of London Bridge”, a reference to Millwall Football Club’s nickname the Lions.

Fans of the south London club have long prided themselves on their refusal to duck a fight, celebrating their intimidating reputation with the chant: “No-one likes us, we don’t care.”

Mr Larner’s bravery, however, seems suddenly to have made Millwall fans popular.

On Good Morning Brtitain, presenter Piers Morgan, a fan of rival London club Arsenal, told viewers: “Millwall fans get a very bad rap, a lot of it very deserved, but there are times when you really want a lot of Millwall fans, and that was one of them.”

Mr Larner has certainly made his mother proud.

Phyllis Larner, 78, told The Sun: “He’s fearless, my son. He’ll give as good as he gets.

“He’s quite nippy and lippy and wouldn’t back down from a fight.

“He wouldn’t care who it was or if they had a knife or gun.”

Mr Larner, from Peckham, south-east London, said the attackers eventually “ran out of the pub and legged it”.

Despite his injuries, he said he followed them outside.

“It wasn’t until I was in a police car,” said Mr Larner, “That I realised I was in a bad way. I’d been sliced up all over.”

“I didn’t think of my safety at the time,” he added. “I’d had four or five pints — nothing major.

“I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”

As he recovers in hospital, Mr Larner’s friends have brought him a running magazine. The front cover headline reads: “Learn to run.”

Millwall Football Club have also praised the supporter for his “immense bravery”.

“Millwall Football Club wishes to commend Roy Larner for his immense bravery in incredibly terrifying circumstances, and indeed all other members of the public whose actions helped to save others” a club spokesman told the Independent.

Š Independent News Service

5 Likes

one of our sister clubs and all

huzzah

1 Like

unreal,proper British fighting spirit

1 Like

Those warnings were questionable. Anyway why were they bombing a shopping centre with two bombs? Bullshit.

Look Mountbatten was a prime target. He had to be taken out.

He was also a pervert.

The snowflakes will turn him into a hate figure for standing up for himself.

thats the way they are down there, I used to always go there a few years ago, they are proper people so there are, despite the reputation, I’d always have a pint at half time and they were savage friendly when they heard my accent,proper working class, up the Lions, let them come

7 Likes

Sure mate. You agree then with the moral equivalence of ISIS and the IRA? Will be a tricky one for you, an ooft may not suffice.

Arrests in Limerick and Wexford. 75% of TFK posters are at risk of being wiped out in a terror attack.

1 Like

If it comes down to it the people of Limerick are not adverse to a pogrom

We need to be proactive not reactive.

The man arrested in Limerick was released. Using bought or stolen PPS numbers and details isn’t enough to be detained by police, apparently

Ye run . Millwall stand .

The Garda unions are spilling the beans on the minister for justice. They have received absolutely no counter terrorism apparently!

What a mess, muslim terrorists allowed into the country and nobody in charge of law and order. A safe haven for muslim terrorists.

Huh? No answer then? I’ll ask you again. Do you equate the IRA actions on your mans list to the ISIS attacks in Europe, the Bataclan, Manchester bomb etc. as he does?

Huh?

yes, i agree with @Sidney on this topic

Understood.

The ra, by and large, were no where near the shite being carried out today. That’s not defending anyone or excusing anything done by them… The ra lost control at times but their intention was never to blow up women and kids. The towel heads want to do exactly that… Bizarre shite being expressed on here.

2 Likes

More of this guy, very troubling

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20rxexwBrYg