Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The Muldoons on here thinking that ISIS is targeting Killarney and the all Ireland final

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I wonder what the Muslim fundamentalists in Dublin are doing all day everyday as they hang around the clonskegh mosque and the blackpits mosque avoiding integration with Irish people and irish culture?
Any of the tfk snowflakes care to hazard a guess?

What’s wrong with the one in tullamore?

The Mosque or Processing Plant?

1 Like

Its in Tullamore

3 Likes

Think about it.

There’s already one in Templemore. No need for another one.

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s just the rugby.

1 Like

Fuck it, I meant templemore.

You had a grand joke on the go there and fucked it up

3 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

The Mick’s are trying to get the rubby world cup for Oireland. Can you imagine say England playing France below in Killarney. There could be hundreds slaughtered as ISIS drive a massive truck at pace up through the crowds. There will be one ban garda manning a check point with a plastic barrier being all that stands between the innocent bystanders and the truck driven by the fanatic intent on mowing them down. There could be more killed then with guns as more terrorists jump out the back of the truck. The local guards in Killarney will all be stuck in pubs drinking before the match. They’ll be looking down at their plastic batons and their pint and wondering which one to pick up. Do they stay drinking or go up to the scene and take on the terrorists with their baton. It will be huge news all over the world, how the Mick’s were drunk in pubs and asleep at the wheel as tourists were slaughtered.

4 Likes

Try hard alert.

I found it funny that you are once again trying to pass off a theme covered in The Wire as your solution to problems in society. You are a bit touched, a simple chap.

An IS type attack isnt going to happen here lads.

Still nobody

Deterrent - look it up

When?

You said there was a simple solution.

You now seem a little confused in what you’re trying to say.

You have not given me a name yet.

Most of the people you claim to know are nameless.

Who’s the lad who played with Ronan McNamee at Aghyaran that you claim to have met in Australia?