Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

No i haven’t. I never gave their name.

I know you never gave his name. You invented the person on here and as such the imaginary person has no name. I said you lied about knowing people on here and that’s a proven, substantiated example of you saying you know someone who is in actual fact, a figment of your imagination.

It amazes me a guy with your level of intelligence (LOLZ) gets by in life.

You will have to prove that.

There’s your proof.

Of what?

Kev well beaten here

You told the forum porkies.

@Rocko can we get the ignore function back ?

7 Likes

Marseille?
A car ploughed into a bus stop.

They’ve figured out that you don’t need much, bar a car, to cause serious damage. Pretty much impossible to defend against.

No word yet on whether this is a terrorist attack.

Marseille is a ticking time bomb. A pure kip, loads of alienated first and second generation Moroccan’s, Tunisian’s and Algerian’s.

Two bus stops hit in completely separate places apparently. So accident can be ruled out. French police have said they arrested the driver at the scene and that the attacker is known to them, but not on terrorist watch list and has mental health issues.

A succinct expalnation of the story so far.

At least one person has died and another has been injured after a car was driven into two bus shelters in Marseille.

French police said the car’s driver drove on to the pavement in the Croix-Rouge area north of the city at about 8.15am, hitting and injuring one person.

An hour later, the same vehicle crashed into a second bus shelter in the Valentine arrondissement, killing one person.

The car’s driver has been arrested and police and soldiers were at the scene.

Officers spotted the vehicle in the Vieux Port area of the city and arrested the driver, reportedly a 35-year-old male known to the police for “acts of minor delinquency”.

Police advised locals and tourists to keep away from the port area.

What are acts of minor delinquency?

hi-jinx

3 Likes

France is lawless

How are the Syrians getting on with the ould hockey? Are they flocking to it? Pakistanis and Indians love it as its a throw back to their colonial past.

Still going off in Barcelona.

Some English guy stabbing people in Kilmallock, Limerick the other day. 2 or 3 injured, all thankfully non-life threatening.

1 Like