Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

One of them lads off down the tunnels.

It doesn’t look like anything that wouldn’t happen when @Tassotti has a trip to the bathroom after a bad curry at a local Indian house in Morden.

And yet the bag & seats right beside the bucket managed to escape any damage from the vicious fireball

1 Like

Definitely a @horsebox type on the tube

Someone plugged in a Samsung.

2 Likes

another moslem pissed off that people are going to work and school so he decided to use the welfare money they give to him to build a bomb and blow them up

get them out

1 Like

Officially being treated as a terrorist incident.

“Parsons’ Green Explosion” - is that not just the headline from the back page of next Monday’s Irish Daily Star?

Bucket Bombs, is that the new thing now?

Not new. I was drinking them in Thailand 15 years ago. They do fuck you up though.

4 Likes

I thought it was something that happened @The_Dunph after a trip to KFC

The bombs you buy in Lidl are obviously as shit as the food there.

1 Like

I was in a meeting in London this morning when a colleague received a call from his son who was actually in the carriage. It was some kind of a fireball and some smoke. The biggest risk of injury was a stampede of people leaving the train.

There’s a thread for this sort of thing.

They paid the few quid for a freezer bag anyway

Shouldn’t be hard to find the person carrying it via cctv

A freezer bag is hardly ideal for an explosive device

A plastic bucket and fairy lights would be some distance off best practice as well.

I’m beginning to think some of these Islamist terrorists are not the evil geniuses they’re made out to be.