Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

No idea mate. Iā€™m breaking this as I get it.

According to Sky News, it took place in Uhersky Brod, which has a population of 17,000.

Should have ordered some Bulletproof Coffee.

Probably a Manchester United fan seething at their recent performances who picked his target due to the town being named after the Liverpool manager.

Current info suggests the nine include the shooter

According to Sky News the situation is very fluid and there may be anything up to 1,200 people killed in the small restaurant. Itā€™s unclear as to what weapons were used but unconfirmed reports (I stress unconfirmed) say he may have been armed with a nuclear weapon and this could be the signal for other sleeper cells across Europe to initiate further attacks.

The shooter was a 60 year old.

Local nut job it would seem.

15.19 Apparently the shooter was 60-year-old local man, and described by local mayor as ā€œunstableā€, Matthew Day reports.

jesus runt thatā€™s diabolical

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1097144, member: 332ā€]Local nut job it would seem.

15.19 Apparently the shooter was 60-year-old local man, and described by local mayor as ā€œunstableā€, Matthew Day reports.[/QUOTE]
Heā€™s stable now.

Tourists behind held hostage in Tunisian museum

http://www.thejournal.ie/hostages-tunisia-attack-1998558-Mar2015/

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 1108736, member: 332ā€]Tourists behind held hostage in Tunisian museum

http://www.thejournal.ie/hostages-tunisia-attack-1998558-Mar2015/[/QUOTE]

22 dead.

:eek:

shocking what happened in tunisia but what the fuck are people going there on holidays

Why would anyone go to Africa or anywhere in mid Asia at this point on holidays, Turkey also. Is Dubai even safe anymore or could this be a target? Itā€™s logistically right there in the mix. Morocco is another one this scourge could spread to.

i agree about dubai, due to go to oz for christmas and im thinking of not even having a stop over there

You recommended I bring my family to Dubai :eek:

Yes mate and nothinh happened there when you were due to travel ,nnow though you would be crazy to go

I said we were due to travel in April :eek:

My sister in law was in Abu Dhabi last week and said everything is grand out there at the moment. I still wouldnā€™t travel anywhere around there though.

[QUOTE=ā€œMac, post: 1109503, member: 109ā€]I said we were due to travel in April :eek:

My sister in law was in Abu Dhabi last week and said everything is grand out there at the moment. I still wouldnā€™t travel anywhere around there though.[/QUOTE]

why do you constantly antagonise me, big deal, I told you to go to a place where I wouldnt go myself as its a death trap & you are playing russian roulette with your families life, get over it FFS

The snackbars have gone too far this time.
Shit is about to get real!

[ATTACH=full]2614[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=ā€œfucked out, post: 1118310, member: 1495ā€]The snackbars have gone too far this time.
Shit is about to get real!

[ATTACH=full]2614[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Not fans of the Brady family Ham sponsorship Iā€™d expect