Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

And weā€™re they all Muslims or mentally ill, or maybe both?

1 Like

The chap who shot up the church in Charleston was white, Christian and mentally ill.

Are you saying that all white people are mentally ill?

Are you you saying that all Christians are mentally ill?

Change the subject, why donā€™t you.

According to Sidney, the war on terror should focus on Mentally Ill Muslims. MIM.

These terrorists are not mentally ill.

People who give ornaments of birds as wedding gifts are mentally ill.

Are you saying all whites are mentally ill?

Are you saying all Christians are mentally ill?

No, you are being silly now :relaxed:

On the contrary, Iā€™m being entirely logical. And you havenā€™t answered my questions.

You asked if all white people were mentally ill. I answered no.

I asked if todays terrorists were Muslim and mentally ill, I am waiting for your answer.

They were likely mentally ill and, if weā€™re to believe reports, likely to have been Muslim. How do you know they were terrorists?

Do you think the Charleston shooter was a terrorist?

Iā€™ve answered your question. You havenā€™t answered my question.

Iā€™m not trying to protect mentally ill Muslim murderers. You appear to be trying to protect white, Christian terrorists.

Irish woman shot in the Tunisian attack

Thanks for your gratitude, mate.

Do you support the right of Padraig Nally to arm himself?

Do you support the right of Irish Muslims to arm themselves?

Aer Lingus flight to Tunisia for Sunway reported to be leaving about now with a load of people still committed to going on their holidays where they are likely at best to be kept in a locked down hotel

People are gas

Travel Insurance probably doesnā€™t cover voluntarily not travelling due to terrorist activity

I think you need a government advisory not to travel before theyā€™ll pay out usually. But still have to wonder how enjoyable the holiday will be. Itā€™s hard to explain the concept of a sunk cost to non-accountants unfortunately.

Mother of Meath Footballer Simon Carty.

Very sad case RIP. Just goes to show how close to home this madness is.

1 Like

She appears to have been a rather attractive woman judging by the photo used by the Irish Examiner.

Two more Irish people thought to have been killed in the attacks yesterday.