Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

I assume this is the end of the attacks tonight with the whole city on lock down.

Any chance of NATO decided to declare war on ISIS now?

Hostages are being murdered one by one

Sorry about that worry. The modern world is a fucked up place.

1 Like

That band played the Olympia last night.

Says who?

You’re sensationalist like a tabloid newspaper you numpty. You don’t know shit here so stop wildly speculating.

Yeah we get it. Are you going to post that every fucking time one of them is shot.

1 Like

Well the concert situation isn’t over yet.

I’d imagine Cameron will push for a vote in Parliament soon enough to commence strikes in Syria. All things considered, it’s probably a good night for Assad.

A better night for Marine le Pen though.

Police storming the concert now…

How many times is Wolf Blitzer paid to say “Isis” per minute?

About time.

That would be the equivalent of Ballysteen declaring war on Aughnish pal.

1 Like

5 explosions and automatic gunfire outside now

Aughanish has us all fucked. We’ll be lucky to see 50.

1 Like

From the Guardian:

The AP: French police official confirms two suicide attacks and one bombing near the Stade de France, to the north of Paris.

Reuters, citing police sources, is reporting that at least 40 people were killed in the attacks across the city, while 60 others were wounded. Reports differ, with some placing the death toll greater. The French president said that “dozens” have been killed. We are working to confirm the reports.

My point exactly. You’re not going to declare war on them either though are you.

They went in hard on the Concert Hall.

No, they have very nice running trails.

Doesn’t make it right pal, and you know it.

I wasn’t aware there was any serious plot for the Ballistinians to attack Aughanish.