Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The Virgin Prunes ?

1 Like

Thatā€™d be the icing on the cake.

You are correct. These concrete barriers should be put at the start and end of all busy city centre pedestrian streets in Ireland. It wouldnā€™t cost much and would pay itself back in spades if it prevented one lunatic from trying to mow down a few pedestrians. But the thing is nothing will happen here until thereā€™s an actual attack. Then you will have the Healy Raes arguing with Ruth Coppinger in the Dail for a week, followed by an enquiry. And only then will Mick will go out and put up the concrete barriers.

1 Like

Some nutjob already tried to kill people by ploughing into pedestrians on Henry st

Itā€™s a good job TFK psychopaths like @bandage and @Sidney lack the motor skills (pun intended) to master driving. Sadney would love to take a vehicle down shop street in Galway.

In all seriousness, how many people can you mow down on a bicycle laden down with cans of Tuborg?

10 Likes

Only one way of finding out.

Without going into too much detail, I was recently in the company of some long serving American soldiers. One recently retired, one active and one that works as a lawyer for the US army. During part of our conversation we talked about the types of attacks that had been taking place across Europe. I expressed to them my concern about Ireland and my feeling that the Gardai are laughably ill-equipped to deal with these types of attacks and I felt like an attack like this in Ireland was inevitable and only a matter of time. I was surprised to learn that they felt that Ireland had been doing a very good job behind the scenes to prevent any attack from happening and that Ireland were much better positioned than other more prominent European countries at making sure these attacks donā€™t happen. Take from that what you will. I was somewhat put at ease by it.

But all it takes is one guy to slip through the net at any place at any time. Itā€™s an impossible standard to keep.

Ireland is far easier to keep monitored due to its size. It is also relatively unimportant and probably not that high on the terrorist radar. I suspect our security forces have strong links to the brits, who will be well resourced and experienced by now. We will have good relationships with the yanks also. Iā€™d not be overly concerned. Far more likely to die on the M50.

In fairness youā€™d like to think that weā€™d get some benefit from our principled but unpopular neutral status.

Finland was an unimporant country too, it reallly annoys me that attitude, mick thinks everyone loves him and we wonā€™t be atttacked, ā€œsure it will be grandā€ that really gets on my nerves so it does

All the Blowing-Themselves-Motherfuckers (Will Realise the Minute They Die That They Were Suckers)

Julian Cope

https://youtu.be/B-VkW-cjlME

The Brits are probably monitoring the bad guys directly for us.

Iā€™d reckon the Irish authorities are more focused on getting that Halawa fella back than anything. Probably donā€™t have a clue what is going on in Clonskeagh. Donā€™t want to be seen as offending the religion of peace.

Youā€™d imagine if there was an attack in Dublin City centre the response would be pretty immediate. But anywhere else in the country like Killarney, Galway etc and youā€™d be waiting a while for armed Gardai to arrive on.

Really? Id say they dont give a fuck surely

2 Likes

Our principled (mmm) but occasionally ambiguous neutrality ?

Spot on. We have some serious breeding grounds in Dublin right now and the authorities are tip toeing round them for fear of the snowflakes and the outraged twitterati.
Daddy Halawi openly wants Sharia law here. God knows what else he wants that he seems not worthy of public attention. He is a very very bad man and must be laughing his hole off at the Irish looney left ranting and raving about his terrorist son being treated like a terrorist for acting like a terrorist.
Ireland is clearly open for business of you are a Muslim fundamentalist.

2 Likes

Try hard alert.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s hardly a country in the world as experienced in terrorism as we are tbf

Give the Healy raes the contract. Problem solved