Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

:grin:

A terrorist attack against the Conservative Patriots

:cry:

We don’t have a tyrannical government is the thing. Maybe look elsewhere for motivation for this madman, like all the hate coming from the left these days? Such as a Trump assassination play sponsored by the New York Times or Kathy Griffin’s beheading video.

The left need to cool the poisonous rhetoric.

And your point is?

Salman Abedi was a Manchester United supporter. Perhaps by your reckoning, Manchester United and their supporters are responsible for blowing up innocent children in Manchester?

I think you’re a Manchester United supporter, aren’t you?

Ah, I get you.

If a Democrat, especially a black man, is president, it’s “tyranny”.

But not if it’s, you know, an actual demagogue.

I suspect it wasn’t displeasure at Mourinho’s tactics that motivated Abedi to blow himself and a load of kids to pieces. Poisonous violent ideology is a factor though, as it can influence people who are already verging on lunacy to tip over the edge.

In this instance, it is clear from this lunatic’s social media posting that he was whipped into a frenzy from the poisonous rhetoric coming from the left.

1 Like

You truly are the most repulsive wankstain on this site.

4 Likes

Well, I’m not a terminally angry, humourless, racist, politically extreme nutcase like you, and that’s just for starters, so your statement is obviously wrong.

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit.

cc: @ironmoth - labane is displaying sexual deviant tendencies here, at least according to your ultra-literalist interpretation of the English language.

I reckon the DUP lit that fire in the West London tower block.

If this chap turns out to be a supporter of Bernie Sanders, it’s about as relevant to this attack as Salman Abedi’s support for Manchester United was to him blowing up a load of innocent children, women and men.

There are nutcases of all shapes, sizes and mindsets and no politician on earth is immune from having one as a “follower”.

What we can say for certain is that Bernie Sanders has at no stage ever used rhetoric which can be construed as incitement to violence, especially gun violence.

That hasn’t stopped you trying to link him to this attack for your own nefarious reasons, ie. you don’t like him, in fact you hate him, so let’s try and smear him.

Your modus operandi is straight from the gutter, the same kind used by The Sun and the Daily Mail to try and smear Jeremy Corbyn. That’s no surprise to anybody familiar with your posting style.

You tried this before here and were caught out telling porky pies.

What we can also say with with certainty is that no Republican party politician or supporter is any position to go around throwing smears at opposition politicians in such a manner, given that the Republican party has given long-running, uncritical support to the gun lobby, including allowing mentally ill people to buy assault rifles without background checks. No gun massacre, including Sandy Hook, has moved them from that position.

Republican rhetoric has always been a dog whistle to the nut job militia brigade who still think it’s 1837 and promote the utterly insane idea that all government is tyranny. As I previously wrote, that only holds up in practice when it’s a Democrat.

And for a Trump supporter to try and smear Sanders and moaning about “hate” from “the left”, well, sorry, but I almost fell around on the floor laughing at that, for reasons obvious to anybody with an IQ above 80.

I don’t remember you coming on here to express your outrage after the Quebec mosque massacre, despite the clear and obvious link between that incident and the type of right-wing hate speech that Trump engages in.

That’s the thing that really gets you.

You know full well there’s a clear link between that type of right-wing hate speech (which you also regularly engage in - it’s pretty much your entire method of “debate”) and incidents like the Quebec mosque massacre.

And you also know that there’s no link whatsoever between this sort of attack and anything Bernie Sanders says or has ever said.

There’s a clear difference which you know exists, but, instead, you choose to engage in false equivalence - actually, it’s not even false equivalence - it’s outright denial and deliberate twisting of the truth in an attempt to “win” an argument on the INTERNET.

That’s the sad world you inhabit.

I reckon it was that residents group.

2 Likes

Let’s not rush to blame the democrats for today’s terrorist attack.

However, it should be a lesson to the extreme left and the fake news networks.

I’m not a Trump supporter and didn’t vote for him, but I will defend those who support him and voted for him from nutters like yourself. Nobody has spewed more vitriol in their direction than you, so enough of the faux outrage.

Obviously there is hate on the right and the left, one of the responsibilities of a politician is to defuse hatred. Calling for a secure border and making it difficult for criminals and potential terrorists to enter the country is not hate speech. Calling half the country deplorables is a lot closer to hate speech than targeting those who wish to harm others. You don’t live here, but the hate directed at conservatives currently is quite intense, it isn’t safe for example to openly declare as a conservative on many campuses these days.

I certainly don’t hate Bernie Saunders, I may disagree with his economic policies (and the hypocrisy of them, labeling millionaires as the problem, when his own income was over $1M in 2016), but I think he’s a decent person and politician.

Labeling everyone who disagrees with you racist and extreme doesn’t help your argument, it just exposes you as a nutter.

1 Like

Any reasonable and balanced individual will be thinking along the same lines.

1 Like

Have you seen the triumphalist “I told you so” statements from them ?

1 Like

If you can find sexual deviant tendencies in someone telling you to go fuck yourself and calling you a worthless piece of shit, there’s not much that tagging me is going to do for you.

You’re a bizarre fucker Sid, but I honestly would hate to think you’d hurt yourself or damage your real-life relationships because of an internet addiction, or whatever it is that causes you to fight with the world and its mother online.

I give facts as regards Trump supporters. And the facts state they are motivated by race more than any other politician in living memory in the US.

As regards Trump himself, damn right I despise him. That’s because he is a preacher of hate and drives a coach and horses through every value any civilised person should want in a politician.

Whereas the likes you of preach hate due to your ideological aversion to do with anything to do with any sort of progressive politics.

I’ll presume you just got back from Mars, or Germany 1938.

That’s exactly what you do.

I don’t throw around cheap insults for the sake of it like you do.

When I call somebody something, it’s because it’s clear they are such.

You’re both a racist and a far-right mentalist.

I’m quite happy with my moderate, reality-based politics, thanks.

But I’m not the one who finds sexual deviant tendencies in such language, mate.

You’re the one who’s proved they have the problem with that.

And your political views strongly tie in with such.