Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

because its a shit sport & the gga is racist to the core.

Are you so thick you cant understand why a sort which bans “foreign” sports isnt attractive to new citizens?

Mate the GAA is saving Ireland, and don’t you forget it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV8

2 Likes

its solely played in rural oireland by white catholics

rural oireland is dying so it aint saving much

Neither @caoimhaoin nor @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will want to see that - it doesn’t fit their narrative of an unwelcoming Ireland at war with immigrants and the GAA being at the heart of it…

Double headshot.

Perhaps if Cork supporters were to stop flying a flag that symbolises slavery, young kids of African background living there might be slightly less put off playing GGA?

3 Likes

Do you reckon the American civil war is on the syllabus of many African schools?

Was the history of apartheid on your school syllabus?

Sounds a bit racist to me to assume black youngsters wouldn’t know what a flag internationally recognised as a symbol of slavery means.

And they’re kids from Cork, not Africa, mate.

1 Like

Unlike your good self I’ve actually met a lot of asylum seekers and on the basis of the info they’ve given me I doubt they would know an Irish flag from a Confederate one or what either symbolises when they arrive.

Ron Atkinson signed black players.

1 Like

I’d say you’re actually more racist than Ron, just not against black people

Mate, I was at a blitz recently in Syls and the place was thronged with kids kicking a bit o gah and pucking sliothars. Syls?! What the fuck are you up to out there allowing this thrive right on your doorstep?! You’re asleep at the wheel!

1 Like

Deary me. You’ve lost it, mate.

Loads of kids with African heritage engaging with GAA in Cork… Wasn’t Dublin’s greatest footballer of Chinese ethnicity? And Wexford’s current superstar the same.

Was Ted Furman Chinese?

What about Paddy Ruschitko?

If he’s their greatest footballer then yes… Jayo he goes by.

American born, we liked the yanks back then.

All white people are racist

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashleighthelion/status/898227198796210177

With a Polish father ya?
GAA has always been a very progressive organisation. It was years ahead of the curve in calling out Rugby.

Polish father, Irish mother. Mr Ruschitzko died and Paddy was moved back with his family to Carlow where the mother had family. They later moved to Mountmellick, and eventually Paddy rocked up at Clonad, and the rest is history.