Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The memories your children and wife will have of that precious time spent with her father after his diagnosis and before he sadly passed away will be treasured forever, mate. It was a big decision to uproot but clearly the right one and a mark of the compassionate man you are. Pass on my best regards to your family, as ever.

Sickening stuff by @artfoley by the way. Using real life, off-TFK life turmoil to seek cheap ā€œlikesā€ is a real Galway nazi clique move.

3 Likes

Bizarre logic.

They are contributing.

Fuck sake Foley. The place rallies around you when you tell us your missus has cancer, but you take potshot at someone who openly told us he was moving for a terminally ill in law. Youā€™re an awful eejit sometimes.

2 Likes

Not on a scale to match government investment.

Do you honestly think the GAA is doing the best job it could for the children of irela d?

Just because the GGA is unpopular and most people donā€™t watch stick hurling games, doesnā€™t excuse the flying of racist flags at Croke Park.

The GGA needs to get a grip on this pronto.

1 Like

How much do the GAA get from the government?

Iā€™ve agreed with you that they should reach out to all members of the communityā€¦ but you canā€™t force people to get involved.

Again where did i say that? The GAA at present only offers good coaching to a select few of its organisation. Or a small % of its catchment areas. In some areas there are willing volunteers, they just do not know what to do.

Ok. How much money did Cork get for the 90M stadium? All of it really isnā€™t it?

And its not just the GAA. I include all sporting organisations

Does this mean I cant watch the Dukes of Hazard anymore because of the confederate flag on the General Lee car? :disappointed_relieved:

Finland now

Few lads went on a rampage with knivesā€¦ If the GAA had reached out to them when they were kids none of this would have happened.

6 Likes

Cheap.

You have lowered your standards considerably

They couldnā€™t go much lower

1 Like

Your problem is that youā€™re an idealistā€¦ Now thatā€™s not a bad thing at all but you have to taper your expectations against whatā€™s feasible in life. If you feel really strongly about issues then do something about it. If itā€™s just a case of how you want the world to be but you want others to do the work then you just have to reign in your expectations, mateā€¦ Youā€™ll be vexed at a lot of things in life otherwise. Iā€™d be more than happy to help you with any venture you come up with that aims to aid integration.

I personally think we need to start much closer to home first, and engage with our protestant brethren.

2 Likes

Spain yesterday Finland today. Germany, France and UK have been getting riddled all year. Sweden is a basket case and the Muslim rape field of europe.

Surely we are close to being next on the list? They are living and breeding here for years now and are plotting foreign attricities from here. We need to get some concrete barriers like the ones below at either end of Grafton street and the same in temple Bar and Cruises street and places like that.

1 Like

these prob a better job

Luas works are starting on Monday. Theyā€™ll never get a chance to build the speed up.
Job is oxo.

Reports that 4 of the 5 terrorists in Spain shot by 1 police officer - a woman.

3 Likes

Was her name De burqa?