Test Match Cricket

First Test in Cape Town tomorrow. Be interesting to see if India have a bit more resolve touring these days. I sense they might, I think Kohli and Shastri see it as a major legacy issue. Question will be if they can take 20 wickets on surfaces that don’t take much turn. AB back in Test cricket for the Saffers, Steyn waiting in the wings. I think they’ll have too much for them in home conditions, Rabada is a tremendous bowler. Could be a good series though.

Stuart Broad giving it a lash again, another monster 6. 330/7

Bob Hawke :ronnyroar:

Decent enough effort from the England tail to get to 346. Bancroft gone for a duck, 1/1. He’ll be under pressure to make the plane to South Africa.

136/2 kawaja going well

South Africa in tatters 12/3

South Africa after their horror start rallied to 286 all out. India in trouble now. 28/3 at stumps on Day 1.

That five man Saffer attack looks frightening if they are all near top form and fitness. Will be a change for the Aussies when they land compared to what they’ve been facing lately.

2 Likes

South Africa hammered Australia in both of the first two tests of the three test series in Australia just over a year ago. Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel were injured for those two tests as well. Actually think Steyn started 1st test in Perth but broke down injured right at the start.

Kohli only made five. Will be interesting to see how he gets on in SA and England next summer.

He’s a determined kind of a cunt. I’d say he’ll find a way to make runs

Moeen Ali takes a wicket!

Your man must have got bored

Good test match here in Newlands

What channel?

Sky sports main event and cricket

Cheers bud.

Lunch at the moment. South African bowling was savage this morning. India barely hanging on.

Criminal by Pujara to give it away first ball after lunch. Cracking cricket alright.

India starting to crumble, 81-6.