Test Match Cricket

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The ICC wanted South Africa to win this and got what they wanted

1 Like

They got what everyone wanted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cricinfo talking about Cricket Australia possibly imposing life bans on Warner and Smith.

1 Like

Good article here @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Smith at risk of losing his IPL contract as well.

The ICC is India, Australia and England pal.

1 Like

He’s hopping around like sausages in the frying pan with anger.

2 Likes

I am getting really worried about the fruit and veg.

1 Like

I expect they’ll throw the book at them but stop well short of a life ban. Helps the public image to be leaking the possibility of that now though. I’m most concerned that Lehmann is done here to be honest, he has undoubtedly set the tone for the poisonous culture in the team.

1 Like

KP is tweeting that CA have much more severe punishment in store than what the lads got from the ICC today.

They should give the job to Jason Gillespie.

3 Likes

A message needs top be sent out here, the Australians have disgraced themselves, their family and their friends and the sport, lifetime bans, you’d wonder what they were at during the ashes??

You forgot wales

2 Likes

They’ve left him down. Him and his young fella.

2 Likes

Saw that. I’d say now that KP knows fuck all, except that he’d noticed KP hadn’t featured in the story yet.

1 Like

Skullduggery, that’s what they were at.

Sugar in his pocket? When I worked in Stokes Kennedy Crowley there was a chap who used to bring home a couple of rolls of bog roll in his gym bag every other day. That was a bit much, but I wouldn’t have an issue with someone taking a dollop of sugar or a few sachets of ketchup.

Or drunkenly ranting on twitter.

I should asterisk that I’m drunkenly ranting

1 Like