Test Match Cricket

Ben Stokes? You’ve got your facts wrong there. He’s accused of punching the two lads with the first name Ryan and is accused of affray with one of the Ryan’s.

Yep, he is accused of homophobia too

1 Like

Homophobia is rife in cricket

1 Like

That’s news to me. Haven’t seen that reported anywhere. Maybe you could post up the specifics of this offence of homophobia, you’re alleging that Stokes has been charged with.

Stokes is charged with Affray contrary to Section 3(1) and (7) of the Public Order Act 1986 and Common Assault contrary to Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

Read the reports mate

I’ve been reading the courts reports every day. The ones that I have been reading state that Stokes has been charged with Affray contrary to Section 3(1) and (7) of the Public Order Act 1986 and Common Assault contrary to Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

You’re claiming that he’s been charged with another offence that I haven’t seen mention of in any of the courts reports that I have read. Curious as to where you’ve come up with this information.

Who said charged? It’s already been discussed here

2 Likes

England declare on 396-7

Should have declared overnight

A pair for Vijay as Jimmy Anderson picks up his 100th test wicket at Lord’s.

India 116/7

Weather okay?

Playing at the moment anyway. Umpires checking the light. Nine down now.

Cat got your tongue?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/aug/14/gay-couple-say-ben-stokes-did-not-deserve-to-face-trial

1 Like

Yes,he was accused of homophobia

No. Assault and affray.

No,he was up on trial for that

So the Crown Prosecution Service weren’t pursuing any racially motivated charges? That’s quite a climbdown from you.

Huh?

I said the exact same statement

Who accused him of homophobia?

Do you think Kai Barry and William O’ Connor are lying?