Test Match Cricket

Oh Dear. Is he not well?

No. Listen mate. I’ve said too much. Check twitter. The mob are after him

1 Like

I don’t do Twitter.

I’d have no fears for Beefy if that’s all it is. Dealing with a crowd of tweeting snowflakes, chicken feed for a man that’s faced down Dennis Lillie, Jeff Thomson and the Windies pace attack in their pomp.

He’s a bit of a scumbag, alright.

He’s a cunt

I’m reading now that Sir Ian is to be elevated to the House of Lords. Richly deserved.

Richly deserved for being a little ingerlander xenophobic toerag bigot?

Have you seen the other wankers in the House of Lords?

Big purple head on the cunt. He’ll blend right in.

I think he’ll be taking the name Lord Flashheart.

Chris de Burghs father was known as Captain Ride Them All in Carlow. Maybe something along those lines.

3 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/sz7ba5LmEW4Mufd58

England v West Indies

Broad with 6-31 today. Has been batting okay too.

Left out of 1st Test side. :smile:

Broad needs a kick up the backside every now and again to get the best out of him. Dropping him for the first test did the trick. He could bring up his 500th test wicket before this test is done.

Windies have improved a lot, particularly their bowling. They do have some talented batsmen but their batting is too inconsistent still. No centurion so far this series in their ranks.

1 Like

Very humid today would have suited broad.

Ireland’s batsmen gave a decent effort against the England Lions today but the bowlers took a pummelling

Day 4 rained off at Old Trafford. Windies have 98 overs to negotiate with 8 wickets in hand tomorrow. That’s if the Manchester weather doesn’t intervene.

Weather set ok I think.

There was a doc on bbc during the week about Ian Botham and the summer of 81. Watching it back now, entertaining watch. Beefy was one of the good guys.

He’s a claret faced brexiteer cunt mate.