TFK Annual Christmas Party - a review

I wasn’t there long enough to have anything to say in particular. I thought Bandage, Jugs and Cesc4 giving it the hard man act quite funny when I was leaving though.

I don’t remember this. Were we making fun of your shirt or shoes or just you generally? In fairness, it could have been for any number of reasons Roland.

Well you were more so just shouting “Fuck off” at me Bandage rather than anything else. The other two lads wanted a rumble.

I like the signature by the way.

[quote=“Flano”]Well you were more so just shouting “Fuck off” at me Bandage rather than anything else. The other two lads wanted a rumble.

I like the signature by the way.[/quote]

Where did you get the maternity dress / shirt ?

[quote=“Flano”]Well you were more so just shouting “Fuck off” at me Bandage rather than anything else. The other two lads wanted a rumble.

I like the signature by the way.[/quote]

Well, it was like a promo for Wrestlemania. You’ve seen the competition as a 3 now - myself, Jugs and cesc4 will rip your arms off.

As an aside, I just had a flashback to meeting a lad who was a couple of years behind me in school on the road outside D2 as we were making our way to Copper’s. He’s a real quiet guy but he was standing there with a big black eye and had a gear bag with him too. It turns out there’s Ultimate Fighting competitions every Saturday night in the Tivoli and he was just after getting the shit beaten out of him down there. He was a bit shaken up but seemed better after a few double vodkas in Copper’s.

I got it off yer oul wan and not just the shirt.

[quote=“Bandage”]Well, it was like a promo for Wrestlemania. You’ve seen the competition as a 3 now - myself, Jugs and cesc4 will rip your arms off.

As an aside, I just had a flashback to meeting a lad who was a couple of years behind me in school on the road outside D2 as we were making our way to Copper’s. He’s a real quiet guy but he was standing there with a big black eye and had a gear bag with him too. It turns out there’s Ultimate Fighting competitions every Saturday night in the Tivoli and he was just after getting the shit beaten out of him down there. He was a bit shaken up but seemed better after a few double vodkas in Copper’s.[/quote]

Was wondering if you were going to mention that. You brought him over to me and Rocko at the bar. He stood a bit dazed looking at us for a few mins. Eventually he asked us where the jacks was and I pointed it out to him - he then walked off in the complete wrong direction and we’d no idea where he disappeared to.

He must have been concussed.

rocko or the fighter ??

Anyone else see Kenny Egan in Coppers? I thought I had dreamt it until TP McNally remarked that he thought he’d seen him there. Must have cost TFK a fortune to get Kenny to put in an appearance.

[quote=“Bandage”]Well, it was like a promo for Wrestlemania. You’ve seen the competition as a 3 now - myself, Jugs and cesc4 will rip your arms off.
.[/quote]

You are in for it Bandage. Im a psycho. And the thing is you wont see it coming. Bamm you hit the ground while Flano puts the boot into you.

Fair play to TP McNally - a mere 2 or 3 posts defending an individual’s right to kill travellers on the Pdraig Nally thread in December 2006 but still turns up to the 2008 Christmas Party. A real prodigal son moment and it made the party for me.

Vague memories coming back to me now alright

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Mrs GSH still thinks it’s very gay.
She’s probably right.

Yours in meeting random men off the internet,
GSH.[/quote]

Sounds like a good night was had by all. I’m disappointed I missed it to be honest and I was lamenting this fact to the girlfriend on the way down south on friday evening. Her comments mirrored the thoughts of Mrs. GSH.

on the way down south? is that a double entendre?

‘I wish I was out with my male friends from the internet instead of doing this’.

If you ever needed any proof of my dedication to the TFK cause

:mad:

Mrs. GSH arrived back from her own night out at around 2pm on the Saturday so it was a quiet time all Saturday in the GSH household. No banter about me being a pufter at all.
Then yesterday she felt alot better and said ‘Fair play to you for going out, you shaft waxing bummer’.
She’s too cute.

Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Mrs. GSH arrived back from her own night out at around 2pm on the Saturday so it was a quiet time all Saturday in the GSH household. No banter about me being a pufter at all.
Then yesterday she felt alot better and said ‘Fair play to you for going out, you shaft waxing bummer’.
She’s too cute.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

She was vulnerable on the Saturday but you let the chance slip and she punished you for it.