TFK banker acca thread

It’s not about the result, it’s about the journey

6 Likes

Next week we will do better. Today was the equivalent of going door to door to field a team 2 hours before kick off.

I’ve a good feeling about next week

8 Likes

Fair play. It’s a great initiative and a bit of fun.

1 Like

Cork con plus anything next Saturday. Garryowen are top of the league after beating the 4 worst teams in the league. Poor enough. Con are still very good despite being 1 win in 4 after playing 3 of the other best teams. Con will be in top 4 at end of season. I’ll have the spread on Thursday when PP put it up

There’s no easy games in the McJockstrap league. A salutatory lesson.

1 Like

Cork Con +3 at 10/11 vs Garryowen

1 Like

When is this game pal?

Banker is ye beating the spread

Saturday 2.30

1 Like

I’ll put the deadline for 2pm Saturday at present, might be subject to revision.

1 Like

College are decent and getting better. Hodnet and o sullivan back for them. 18 points is a massive spread regardless. Worth a punt but 10/11 isn’t value for that spread.

Con will win the game outright. +3 is good value there

1 Like

Crystal Palace vs Wolves

Both team to score

Brentford are 4/6 at home to Norwich. That’s lump on territory

Nursing a monster hangover guys. You go without me.

3 Likes

London Chelsea to beat burnley

1 Like

So far con +3
Wolves Palace both teams to score
Chelsea
Brentford

An giant Ulster fry is the solution. Forget about calories and assorted negativities, the grease is your friend for today. Thank me later…. :pint: :pint:

Chelsea and Brentford not eligible.

1 Like

Ah missed that rule, Brentford to win and over 1.5 goals @ evs so

Italy plus 23 v New Zealand @ 5/6 for the half time handicap is huge imo. New Zealand have made a host of changes after travelling from Washington during the week. I’d expect them to keep it tight for some bit.