TFK Capitalist Thread

Swiss Central Bank had fixed their exchange rate @ 1.20 swiss to 1 euro. Lifted it today and it dropped like a stone to 1 to 1.
It’s roughly 20% more expensive to go to Switzerland today than it was yesterday. Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.

Euro continues to be a bucket of shite against the Dollar as well. Which is bad news for me ahead of my April visit stateside.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074099, member: 332”] Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.
[/QUOTE]

I hope JP is ok

As long as he keeps his money in Swiss Francs he’s laughing. JP made his money from “FX” so he should be alright

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074099, member: 332”]Swiss Central Bank had fixed their exchange rate @ 1.20 swiss to 1 euro. Lifted it today and it dropped like a stone to 1 to 1.
It’s roughly 20% more expensive to go to Switzerland today than it was yesterday. Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.

Euro continues to be a bucket of shite against the Dollar as well. Which is bad news for me ahead of my April visit stateside.[/QUOTE]
Only tax evaders and sexual deviants go to Switzerland anyway so fuck them.

He did indeed…

You’ll be paying 20% more for your swiss cheese and watches though.

Open a spreadbetting account and short the Euro chaps. Ride it all the way to parity with the dollar and make a bundle tax free.

Kev will be seething with all you thieves when he sees this thread.

Wouldn’t argue with that. You might need a disclaimer on your post though.

@Rocko can you change this to the Capitalist Pigs thread

That’s better. You know you can change it yourself btw, perhaps a sub heading would suffice?

Done

How does that work?

I wonder what that will do to the cost of a French leek and emmental soup @Bandage ?

What you mean?

I mean how does the “FX” work as you mention in your post?

singing in
INTC took a hit after the North Kildare bomb hoax
hopefully BK’s earnings announcement at 5pm ( eastern) will steady the ship

anyone use Dolemn stockbrokers lads?
i have a few grand lying about and was thinking of investing in shares in ytrium oxide

Oink!

JP supposedly made his money from the FX market. Chiefly by betting against the Peso during the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso_crisis