TFK Capitalist Pigs Thread

Swiss Central Bank had fixed their exchange rate @ 1.20 swiss to 1 euro. Lifted it today and it dropped like a stone to 1 to 1.
It’s roughly 20% more expensive to go to Switzerland today than it was yesterday. Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.

Euro continues to be a bucket of shite against the Dollar as well. Which is bad news for me ahead of my April visit stateside.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074099, member: 332”] Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.
[/QUOTE]

I hope JP is ok

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1074103, member: 1786”]I hope JP is ok[/QUOTE]

As long as he keeps his money in Swiss Francs he’s laughing. JP made his money from “FX” so he should be alright

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074099, member: 332”]Swiss Central Bank had fixed their exchange rate @ 1.20 swiss to 1 euro. Lifted it today and it dropped like a stone to 1 to 1.
It’s roughly 20% more expensive to go to Switzerland today than it was yesterday. Some FX traders after getting cleaned this morning.

Euro continues to be a bucket of shite against the Dollar as well. Which is bad news for me ahead of my April visit stateside.[/QUOTE]
Only tax evaders and sexual deviants go to Switzerland anyway so fuck them.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074104, member: 332”]As long as he keeps his money in Swiss Francs he’s laughing. JP made his money from “FX” so he should be alright[/QUOTE]

He did indeed…

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1074106, member: 1537”]Only tax evaders and sexual deviants go to Switzerland anyway so fuck them.[/QUOTE]

You’ll be paying 20% more for your swiss cheese and watches though.

Open a spreadbetting account and short the Euro chaps. Ride it all the way to parity with the dollar and make a bundle tax free.

Kev will be seething with all you thieves when he sees this thread.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 1074113, member: 6”]Open a spreadbetting account and short the Euro chaps. Ride it all the way to parity with the dollar and make a bundle tax free.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn’t argue with that. You might need a disclaimer on your post though.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1074114, member: 180”]Kev will be seething with all you thieves when he sees this thread.[/QUOTE]

@Rocko can you change this to the Capitalist Pigs thread

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074117, member: 332”]@Rocko can you change this to the Capitalist Pigs thread[/QUOTE]
That’s better. You know you can change it yourself btw, perhaps a sub heading would suffice?

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1074119, member: 180”]That’s better. You know you can change it yourself btw, perhaps a sub heading would suffice?[/QUOTE]

Done

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074104, member: 332”]As long as he keeps his money in Swiss Francs he’s laughing. JP made his money from “FX” so he should be alright[/QUOTE]

How does that work?

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074109, member: 332”]You’ll be paying 20% more for your swiss cheese and watches though.[/QUOTE]
I wonder what that will do to the cost of a French leek and emmental soup @Bandage ?

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1074127, member: 464”]How does that work?[/QUOTE]

What you mean?

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1074130, member: 332”]What you mean?[/QUOTE]

I mean how does the “FX” work as you mention in your post?

singing in
INTC took a hit after the North Kildare bomb hoax
hopefully BK’s earnings announcement at 5pm ( eastern) will steady the ship

anyone use Dolemn stockbrokers lads?
i have a few grand lying about and was thinking of investing in shares in ytrium oxide

Oink!

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1074146, member: 464”]I mean how does the “FX” work as you mention in your post?[/QUOTE]

JP supposedly made his money from the FX market. Chiefly by betting against the Peso during the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso_crisis