TFK Capitalist Thread

I’m sure someone is googling furiously. The great “guts of 75 quid is not the same as 69 quid” ticket scandal was referencing the front circle. I go to the front circle as I like to see the band.

2 Likes

Cash is king

1 Like

Which elvis? Wimmin would love the 50s elvis, i want the cheese burgers fat elvis

Whichever Elvis you want I’d imagine.

I like to think of elvis like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

I sang Dancing Queen on stage with a holographic ABBA in the ABBA museum in Stockholm in 2019. I have the video somewhere.

1 Like

There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Powery sang „the winner takes it all”

6 Likes

Doubt it. Sure half their stuff is already tested with “controls”.

Jobs are invented via regulation and boredom, that will continue.

Excel jockeys are finished. But highly qualified Chartered Accountants will continue to thrive.

Fed up in 10 minutes. 25bps is priced in but it’s the all important statement and press conference that will move the dial. I think JP will reiterate higher rates fot longer but that inflation data is moving the right way. ADP report today backs up that sentiment. Theyre raising into a recession but he’s been made to look a fool a number of times in the past two years so he cant signal cuts are ahead later in the year and has to tough it out until inflation is substantially close to their suppsed 2% target. Any hint of weakness on rates and indices will go nuts. In short, 25bos, today, he’ll signal 25 in March and data dependent forward from there so no real change to the last dot plot. Think we’ll se USD and DXY recover some ground after the initial swings on release.

3 Likes

Think they’ll hold tight. Todays rise and job cuts should see the expected easing. Another 25bp raise will be the last one

How much more will ECB rates rise do you reckon?

Another 50-75bps I’d say

1 Like

Inflation running at 8% they will have to keep going. Fix for as long as you can

Theyve signalled 50bps this week and in March so that gets you to, what, 350 on the refi rate. Thats more less priced in by the market (which isnt always correct). I think they’ll raise in March and pause there. BOC have reached their terminal rate, FED more or less waved the white flag today and the ECB was behind the curve raising. They’ll likely be the last major (ignoring BOJ) to pause but I think theyll pause at 350.

I’ve a tracker :person_facepalming:

Was she drunk buying them? :smirk:

At what rate?

1.1 above base

Ye cunts creamed it for long enough.

4 Likes