TFK Capitalist Thread

It has opened at $24 per share. Mental.

1 Like

By my rough calcs I make that a $34bn valuation.

Limerick are box office

Is there a way for normal people to bet against snapchat?

Spread-betting, not for the faint hearted though, the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

3 Likes

@ProjectX is your man for this

Who offers it? Can I set times, limits per point etc? .

SNAP puts become available on March 13th.

IG are the most well known.

There are no Bears left now, only Bulls, historically the best indicator of an impending market top. Lots of retail money now entering, picking up pennies in front of a steamroller.

We’ve seen this movie before, Fed increasing interest rates in the late stages of an economic expansion. The only question now is how irrational the market gets in the short term and what the trigger will be for the next bear market.

1 Like

You can but you’ll need to submit a bunch of documents to get a proper account open. If you’re a pure degenerate (which most of us are) then avoid spread betting altogether as you’ll lose a fortune.

Always about the money @mac. What about the thrill of the ride? Snapchat is dead. The celebs are all on Instagram. Game over

SNAP up another 10% today.

3 Likes

SNAP down 25% from it’s Friday peak. Pigs who bought it at 29 getting slaughtered.

When will the Facebook bubble burst

Not anytime soon. Google and Facebook between them get 85% of digital ad revenue, and 85% of overall ad revenue is now digital. They have it sown up between them for now at least.

1 Like

Bit of advice. My Bro is looking to change about 30 k from Canadian to sterling.
Can anyone recommend a good crowd to use?

Put it into bitcoin lad

Tell him to use the lad who sourced your car.

Moneycorp

I can PM a name

1 Like