TFK Capitalist Thread

will i ask my mate?

I can ask him. I wasn’t sure if he did that transaction.
Ta.
:+1:

1 Like

Anyone used De Giro yet? Very low brokerage fees by the looks of it.

Nope.
Tsg’s pal has always sorted me out.

I’ll do it. I’ll pm you my address

Yep - I’ve been using it. It’s very easy to setup and very low fees. All the major stock markets and access to ETFs, funds etc too. Some access to European bonds too.

What’s the difference between a custody account and a non custody account? From my quick look earlier the custody account just means the won’t lend your securities?

Erica got the keys to her house today Tim.

I hope her free house is in the area that she demanded.

Great thread this. Seeing as you’re in it @Tim_Riggins. Can you save me a bit of googling and see who or what owns the company in Ireland that run a transport company called aircoach?
Are they capitalist pigs ?

Private owners in the UK.

Where’s that bud?

Santry pal.

All’s well that ends well.

1 Like

What’s their absolute interest in public transport in Ireland ?

Jeff Lacker, Richmond Fed president and voting member of the Fed open market committee since 2004, has resigned after admitting he leaked an upcoming Fed decision to a Wall Street firm in 2012. This has been known since 2012, the cunt Yellen has been asked repeatedly by Congress since then to identify the leaker, and five years later they finally admit their wrongdoing.

What a shower of cunts.

Who are the Wall Street firm?

Medley. Coincidentally Yellen has a close friend there. Speculation is Lacker fell on his sword to protect the old bag. It has been confirmed he negotiated his resignation with the govt, probably to avoid prosecution. Is there anything one of these cunts could do to see the inside of a cell?

So Lacker is the fall guy as I anticipated. In his statement he admitted withholding information in 2012 but when interviewed by the FBI in 2015 he confirmed the female analyst he talked to with Medley already had the confidential information. So somebody else had already leaked it and is being protected.

http://m.independent.ie/business/irish/high-tax-rates-killing-job-creation-here-and-stunting-our-growth-35587706.html