TFK Capitalist Thread

Jez Mike, I’ve seen lads get banned for less than that.

Careful please.

Come again, pal?

Nothin. Just shooting the breeze

Snap down 20% to 18.3 on an absolutely shocking first earnings announcement. Poor cunts that bought at 24, 25, 26,27, 28, 29 chasing this piece of garbage.

3 Likes

Did you flag it at the time that it would drop?

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
yes mate

Ouch

Can Buff Egan rally snap ??

Instagram have completely fucked them, the snap founder is also a thoroughly odd cunt. Deliberately makes the app worse for android devices because he thinks the users are too low class.

@Julio_Geordio called this one spot on.

Wouldn’t take a financial guru, I must admit I’m suprised by how quickly the market turned on it though.

I’m surprised it took that long tbh.

The markets overall though are seriously up over the last 6 months.

OPEC still pull the strings.

Some amount of mugs mugged off. Floated at a hugely inflated price mugs come in buy it off the institutional investors who dump the shit out of it and it turns. See the wolf of Wall Street for the playbook. as he said at the time his biggest issue was he wasn’t one of the big guys. We’ll be waiting a while to see the lads that floated that in the docks

2 Likes

Magic beans

1 Like

Moody’s downgrade China.
Game on Ger.

As I predicted some moths back US Auto Loans looking more & more like the housing sub prime crisis everyday. Poor quality loans, fake application information, little to no due diligence etc.
Not as serious luckily but bad news for automakers & banks etc & of course as usual the poor. The FT have a decent long article on it today, if anyone can get past the paywall to throw it up.

In related news US household debt is now above 2008 levels :grinning:
We’ve learned nothing, absolutely nothing.

I was in Vancouver recently and it’s so celtic tigery it’s not even funny. The only question is how long until the bubble bursts.

Are these PCP finance type things ? Or just those straight up finance deals provided by the likes of Volkswagen Bank GMBH ?

PCP style stuff. Lash em out to any ape who’ll take them, bundle up the loans then sell them as investments to some other bunch of mugs. The middleman takes a cut, no risk to the dealership so no incentive not to sell to anyone who’ll take it.

:joy:

Literally nothing learned.

1 Like