Stop windmilling and drink your morning Kool-aid

2 Likes

:clap:

Hit 1.20 today.

Sterling sinking like a stone here

1 Like

If people would just listen to me instead of getting in cheap digs :wink:

2 Likes

Draghi would want to open his beak fairly rapid.

2 Likes

On the plus side I’m off to Edinburgh on a stag at the end of next month :pint:

1 Like

What could go wrong ?

Thats the handiest gig you’d ever get. You wouldn’t be allowed invest it in anything at all. You’d end up buying Government bonds and sitting there twiddling your thumbs picking up your fees

2 Likes

Of course but this is Ireland and someone will surely fuck up or scam .

7bps is a brutal mgt fee though

€9million a year to take €13bn off the NTMA and give it back to them again isn’t a bad fee tbf. I’d do it for half that

3 Likes

And potentially get tied for years into the inevitable lawsuit with apple when they sue for the opportunity loss when the money is returned to them

Nah you’d be grand. The mandate will be, whatever the fuck you do don’t lose the money

It wouldnt matter if you gave apple back 20bn they will sue on the basis they coukd have gotten more!

Buy prize bonds

I’m not up to speed on these things but who do you think they would sue? The Irish Government or some or the EU finance commission?

Everyone they could to try and put europe off trying it again. If it was found that they shouldnt have had to hand over the 13bn they would be entitled to some damages to replace income they could have earned with it to be fair

1 Like

So are you saying the EU will make the Micks liable for any lawsuit from Apple . Sounds familiar .

No i am saying apple will sue everyone to make it unattractive to ever try the move again.

China determined to smash up the cryptocurrency bubble. All down on back of Chinese restrictions.