TFK Capitalist Thread

Could you be a bit more pacific?

They more or less all use FEXCO for their foreign exchange so I’m not surprised.

Slip him the Vietnamese Dong and her the Irish one. Win win.

1 Like

Is that her name?

1 Like

Lost another 1.4bn in the 3rd quarter

2 Likes

US Q3 GDP estimate raised to 3.3%. Stock run to continue (for now) and bond yields to soar.

Donald is making America great again

It’s the economy stupid.

I can’t be bothered to trawl through your old posts, but they’d make interesting reading.

They wouldn’t.

2 Likes

You can use my coinbase account

I will pm you the details

Old posts are irrelevant to current markets.

1 Like

Just as well

1 Like

Another outstanding short term call, US equities up another 2-3% in the past month and bond yields starting to climb. At this point I am calling the medium term top and think we will have a modest correction in early 2018. Everyone is all in US equities which is the time to seek the escape EXIT or hedge. It will be interesting to see if market participants seek refuge in US treasuries as their safe haven, possibly not this time. Cash or a MM seems to be the most sensible, MM is now paying 1.3% which isn’t much but better than nothing.

As a US resident I’d argue there’s a lot of value for you in Euro equities. Cycle slightly behind US, definitely undervalued vs US equities and likely to benefit from continued USD weakness caused by Trump ineptness and general Roman-era end of the republic type sentiment

You could be right, there’s no value in US equities now imo, only increased risks. Whether it’s 2018 or 2919 the likelihood is another 50-60% bear market which could take a decade to recoup. The risk with Europe is an EU breakup which I suppose is unlikely barring another credit implosion like 2008.

Equities, Bonds and Crypto all getting hammered past few days, looking a bit ominous short term.

Bad week for the big 4

My heart bleeds.

I’m sure at some stage they were providing some services to Quinn yet they will take no blame for the company collapsing.

Some system.

2 Likes