TFK Capitalist Thread

Seems self-defeating. That mandated or a collective ploy all the banks sign upto?

Im not too sure but if I were to guess I think it is just an industry standard over there. You can lock in a 30 year fixed mortgage at say 5%. You can also go for an adjustable mortage or what we call variable which allows more flexibility and cheaper interest. A lit different to what we are used to over here.

Apparently they see chatGPT as completely replacing google search. Why ask google for a website when you could just get the correct answer instead. Then advertising $$$.

And that’s probably the low end of what is possible

You’d wonder which user is Bill Gates on TFK.

They have already started limiting access to ChatGPT and will be charging $40 per month for a “Pro” version of it.

Apparently it can write college essays and not trigger plagiarism flags

20 years too late to be useful to most in here

1 Like

Layoffs announced by Dow and Hasbro. Layoffs spreading beyond Tech. The Fed will be chuffed.

Fun and games are over.

3 Likes

Mixed signs. I personally think it’s getting the fat trimming in now as the indicators are stabilising generally.

That was a bad joke playing on the Hasbro layoffs :grinning:

7 Likes

Oops

Iv been messing around with it.
It’s unbelievable

You’d be absolutely right to shit yourself if you have an All Hands coming up in the next fortnight

The Dow has come through adversity before, he can do it again

2 Likes

What have you been getting it to do, out of curiosity, I keep meaning to have a look

Stupid shit. Tell me about Joe Deane etc

I just asked there… Is gordon elliot a good trainer… 10 secs later…

Is Gordon elliot a good trainer

Gordon Elliott is a highly successful horse racing trainer, with numerous wins in major races such as the Grand National and the Cheltenham Gold Cup. He has also trained multiple Irish National Hunt Champion horses. However, it is important to note that in January 2021, he was suspended by the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board for a period of 12 months, with six months suspended, following an investigation into a photograph of him sitting on a dead horse. So, it’s ultimately up to you to decide if you consider him a good trainer or not.

Very handy for excel formulas.

1 Like

Those “journalists” who compile tweets must be shiting themselves

3 Likes