TFK Catch Up Thread

So, no craic to be eked out of it yet. Cheers.

I suspect the Dail debate, should the 8th be repealed, is where we might have some craic … Tipperary’s most intelligent man, Mattie McGrath, will stir a few laughs.

A well thought out post

1 Like

Guys, can someone tell me what @carryharry has done to upset @Brimmer_Bradley?

1 Like

He pretend backed a TFK tip

What the jaysus is going on in the Drugs thread?
I’m 100+ odd posts behind.

Outstanding…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Couldn’t tell you what went on there today. Lads are getting drugs digitally sent through vpns and downloading them to other people’s computer.

Seems Esteban had a meltdown. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s the word on the street anyways fella.

Apparently in UL and LIT, a top, top poster is a Colombian lad with a load of stamps

Anyone?

Galway posters have bizarrely melted down on various threads for no real reason that I can see.

Both teams still in the championship after race week. I’ve explained this phenomenon before.

@Gman has even been sucked into the nonsense today. Good grief.

1 Like

Is good man a galway fan? I remember he’d a complete meltdown in June when I suggested Gearoid mcinerney was useless and Galway would be better off without him. Not surprised they played much better without him at the weekend.

I figured it dawned on them how stupid it was to throw a game versus Monaghan so they can play the dubs in an all Ireland semi final.

The G in @gman stands for Gort. He can’t handle any criticism of his players.

1 Like

A selection of the most stubborn posters on the board have spent a few hours slating joe canning. Thats all you need to know.

Ah sure we’d have beaten them anyway

You’ve been hilarious today. Keep it up.