TFK Catch Up Thread

Who was the fucking rat tho? I find it hard to believe that a Limerick man told Kev that The Runt was not to be trusted… Us Limerick folk are very loyal to each other.

Apart from April Collins.

:rolleyes:

The inner circle refer to Limerick posters as “The Canaries”.

The inner circle refer to Limerick posters as “The Canaries”.[/quote]

How the fuck would you know? The only circle you were in was when you were stuck up on some young fella, you leper!

you wont see the runt on here again for a long time
@caoimhaoin outed him earlier

FFS, basic error , kev was in Ballinora when the call was made, Puke sent the number out to a huge list on here, Runt was the only cunt weird enough to actually call it

The inner circle refer to Limerick posters as “The Canaries”.[/quote]
There are no coalmines in Limerick, mate.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 847360, member: 686”]So many questions after today…

Is @TreatyStones really a snide cunt of a runt?

Was @carryharry a real key player in phonegate?

Is Kev off his fucking e-head?[/quote]

Yes

Yes

Yes

1 Like

@Mark Renton[/USER], why is @[USER=1758]Peter G acting the pure weirdo? The clock is ticking.

Rentboy was posting pics of Peter earlier

Not again. :eek:

Gas cunt! :smiley:

Ah ffs…

What has being going on today? Was @Rocko[/USER] on the shandies? :eek: Why the hell was @[USER=180]myboyblue waffling on about his wanking pants? o_O

What the fuck is going on all day? Why is @maroonandwhite like an anti christ?

Something to do with @Mac and fantasy nfl

So nothing serious so.

Renton made a fool out of him but he didn’t realise it till now. He’s been double ball hopped with a somersault, twist, the pike position and all.

It’s like this.
I’ve been have a spat of sorts with bandage for a while. I got a text message of a poster who will remain unnamed telling me the segunda league thread title was changed. It was changed to ‘the maroon and white show’ I asked the texter who could have changed it, he said admins only. I then figured it had to be either Wexford cunt, mac or bandage. (When I should have simply set up a thread myself to see)
I had a few right cuts at bandage and next thing the title was changed back, with Renton on slagging bandage making out i mugged him off. I couldn’t understand why he folded so quick. Then fran waded in telling bandage to apologise to me, he said fuckoff and I had another few cuts off him (bandage) as the thread title was changed first to ‘the leper league’ then ‘maroon and shite’ I still believed only admins could change it and so it was bandage, or more than likely that spiteful cunt mac. I lost the rag and started having goes at everyone, who at this stage had kinda ganged up on me in my opinion. Chewy Louie started a thread praising Renton and I though he was jumping in against me just for the sake of it…but then…
The segunda league thread was changed again, this time to ‘the great segunda’ now from reading the thread you’ll see only one poster ever really calls it that. At once I got worried, so set up that dummy thread to see could i in fact change the title. And of course I could. So the only people who could have we’re admins ( and I had blamed bandage all day) or the threads original starter, Renton. But going all day on the belief that only admins could change it I jumped in with both feet. Fucks sake. Obviously I was we’ll out of line with a few posts but I was only defending myself from attack from a few, and I don’t give a fuck anyway.

[quote=“maroonandwhite, post: 875962, member: 1406”]It’s like this.
I’ve been have a spat of sorts with bandage for a while. I got a text message of a poster who will remain unnamed telling me the segunda league thread title was changed. It was changed to ‘the maroon and white show’ I asked the texter who could have changed it, he said admins only. I then figured it had to be either Wexford cunt, mac or bandage. (When I should have simply set up a thread myself to see)
I had a few right cuts at bandage and next thing the title was changed back, with Renton on slagging bandage making out i mugged him off. I couldn’t understand why he folded so quick. Then fran waded in telling bandage to apologise to me, he said fuckoff and I had another few cuts off him (bandage) as the thread title was changed first to ‘the leper league’ then ‘maroon and shite’ I still believed only admins could change it and so it was bandage, or more than likely that spiteful cunt mac. I lost the rag and started having goes at everyone, who at this stage had kinda ganged up on me in my opinion. Chewy Louie started a thread praising Renton and I though he was jumping in against me just for the sake of it…but then…
The segunda league thread was changed again, this time to ‘the great segunda’ now from reading the thread you’ll see only one poster ever really calls it that. At once I got worried, so set up that dummy thread to see could i in fact change the title. And of course I could. So the only people who could have we’re admins ( and I had blamed bandage all day) or the threads original starter, Renton. But going all day on the belief that only admins could change it I jumped in with both feet. Fucks sake. Obviously I was we’ll out of line with a few posts but I was only defending myself from attack from a few, and I don’t give a fuck anyway.[/quote]

I’m calling this as Threadhop.

You’re a gas card your weirdo. Thanks for a days entertainment.

And Kev has the gall to say the board is dead.